Shearer In A Whole New Light

Tooj

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rolleyes: Love that. Good taste in music too :blink:

Mind, its always been obvious (to me anyway) that Shearer is soooo not like his 'media' image in real life.....he's a normal bloke and apparantely a real laugh. I've noticed now he's not a player he is relaxing more and more during his pundit role, and so we're starting to see the real person.

:rolleyes: Love that.  Good taste in music too  :blink:

Mind, its always been obvious (to me anyway) that Shearer is soooo not like his 'media' image in real life.....he's a normal bloke and apparantely a real laugh.  I've noticed now he's not a player he is relaxing more and more during his pundit role, and so we're starting to see the real person.

154363[/snapback]

Agreed, anyone not liking U2 should be shot by firing squad.

:rolleyes: Love that.  Good taste in music too  :blink:

Mind, its always been obvious (to me anyway) that Shearer is soooo not like his 'media' image in real life.....he's a normal bloke and apparantely a real laugh.  I've noticed now he's not a player he is relaxing more and more during his pundit role, and so we're starting to see the real person.

154363[/snapback]

How long before he turns up on Match of the Day in heels?

:D Love that.  Good taste in music too  :D

154363[/snapback]

Agreed, anyone not liking U2 should be shot by firing squad.

154367[/snapback]

U2 are fucking shite ffs, I'd love to drown Bono in lava tbh, sanctimonious prick that he is.