Spider-Man 3!

Geordie Boyo

fraid that she has to come along with her tits, there is no way to have them without her :blink:

on the bright side it does look class.

so glad they're getting the balance between levity and gravity in the recent comic book adaptations.

My only question is, is Kirsten Dunst in this one? And more specifically, Kirsten Dunst's knockers.

154244[/snapback]

Over rated tbh.

titty_slip_kirsten_dunst.jpg

My only question is, is Kirsten Dunst in this one? And more specifically, Kirsten Dunst's knockers.

154244[/snapback]

Over rated tbh.

154389[/snapback]

:D

It's hardly like that's the best picture tho is it?

154244[/snapback]

Over rated tbh.

154389[/snapback]

You'd still do her though.

Why is he an emo?

Why is he black?

This film will be shit, just like the last 2.

154743[/snapback]

he's not an Emo, he's a spider-man

why did you think he was an australian flightless bird?

and the last two films weren't shit, if you don't like the genre then that's fine and dandy.

you just don't like it because there was no deathmetal in the sound track :D

Why is he an emo?

Why is he black?

154743[/snapback]

and the last two films weren't shit, if you don't like the genre then that's fine and dandy.

you just don't like it because there was no deathmetal in the sound track :lol:

154801[/snapback]

I may have exaggerated in saying the first 2 were shit, as I did enjoy the first one but they are still both overrated imo.

I'm more of a black metal fan at present anyway, mind you, Stone Sour provided a song for Spiderman 2 (Bother) and the lead singer, Corey Taylor is also the lead singer of Slipknot. :D

I do like the genre, which is why I'm worried by his haircut and black suit. It just doesn't look like Spiderman. :icon_lol:

Why is he an emo?

Why is he black?

154743[/snapback]

you just don't like it because there was no deathmetal in the sound track :lol:

154801[/snapback]

I may have exaggerated in saying the first 2 were shit, as I did enjoy the first one but they are still both overrated imo.

I'm more of a black metal fan at present anyway, mind you, Stone Sour provided a song for Spiderman 2 (Bother) and the lead singer, Corey Taylor is also the lead singer of Slipknot. :D

I do like the genre, which is why I'm worried by his haircut and black suit. It just doesn't look like Spiderman. :icon_lol:

154805[/snapback]

Agree with that. Both films were enjoyable on the big screen with some good moments and in no way shit, but overrated as they were nothing amazing within the genre or as films in general.

I like the genre but am not a big superhero fanboy so judge them purely as films rather than comparing them to the original comics etc. and for me they were both alright but i was suprised at the fuss over them.

oh, no doubt they are over hyped, but that's to be expected.

the thing with the blacksuit is actually a part of the story, A foregin sybiotic substance bonds with Spiderman making him stronger faster etc. etc. but it's a malevolent creature and enjoys carnage instead of charity.

that's the only reason his suit is black, the good guy spiderman still wears red and blue, when he's in black he's "Venom"

oh, no doubt they are over hyped, but that's to be expected.

the thing with the blacksuit is actually a part of the story, A foregin sybiotic substance bonds with Spiderman making him stronger faster etc. etc. but it's a malevolent creature and enjoys carnage instead of charity.

that's the only reason his suit is black, the good guy spiderman still wears red and blue, when he's in black he's "Venom"

154813[/snapback]

Did they do that in one of the cartoons, it seems to ring a bell with me vaguely?

yeah the cartoons will have had the venom storyline.

it's quite a big story for the Spiderman character.

it's the whole good bloke wrestling with his darker side... type... story.

done a million times, but the Venom story is pretty good way of adressing it.

the symbiot takes over another person called Eddie Brock who (like Harry Osbourne) sees Spiderman as the source of all their woes. So this new, "Venom" hates spiderman and tries to kill him at every opportunity.

Brock likes Saw and even more damning Saw 2 so his views on any film should be instantly dismissed :D

I like how this film's setting up the Venom storyline with Venom being the main baddy in the next film.

In the comics spiderman gets the symbiote as a replacement suit from an alien machine in the 'Secret Wars' storyline. In the cartoon it was Jamesons son who brings it back from space.

Edited by luckypierre

this boy knows his stuff

only problem is that we've seen in the trailer Spidey ripping off the venom suit inside a church tower...

I hope that's not the climatic scene.

I'm hoping Spidey has to face off with Harry Osbourne instead because if it's just the "get rid of Venom in the clock tower" it will leave fans a little .. well.. anti-climactic

its Sandman and Harrys goblin in this one. The belltower was part of the cartoons storyline so I reckon we'll see Spidey get rid of the suit just before the final fight and then we'll be teased with the the symbiote attaching itself to Eddie Brock setting up Venom for film no.4.

Brock likes Saw and even more damning Saw 2 so his views on any film should be instantly dismissed  :D

I like how this film's setting up the Venom storyline with Venom being the main baddy in the next film.

In the comics spiderman gets the symbiote as a replacement suit from an alien machine in the 'Secret Wars' storyline. In the cartoon it was Jamesons son who brings it back from space.

154848[/snapback]

Actually, if you don't like the first film, it's your views on films that are called into question.

I'm part of a majority here. It's a cult movie ffs.

.. whats a cult movie?

Saw?

wheyaye it's a cult movie, if by cult you mean "retarded attempt to cash in reality tv/gore fads" and by Movie you mean "Pile of shite"

the only films on the horizon that are making me more sparky in my toilet areas are, Transformers the Movie and Batman Begins... 2 (whatever they're going to call it)

edit oh and snakes on a plane :D

Edited by Geordie Fish