Firefox Extensions

Tooj

Afer not being too fussed with the latest version of Opera i've decided to come back to the darkside and re-use old Firefox...

Anyone got any decent must have's or extensions for it? :blink:

The imageshack one that I posted on here a while back is a must-have.  Go on imageshack and they have a link to it on there.

154346[/snapback]

Cheers squire :blink:

The imageshack one that I posted on here a while back is a must-have.  Go on imageshack and they have a link to it on there.

154346[/snapback]

I don't get why you'd need to upload pictures from the web to imageshack. Surely the only use of imageshack is to get pictures from your hard drive onto it. :blink:

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've just got Tab Catalog(ue) because it showed up when I searched for the All In One Gesture mentioned in this thread. (What do you use that for? The description was a little vague.)

I also like Stumble (already mentioned) and McAfee Site Advisor - when you do a search in Google it gives ticks or crosses next to the URLs to let you know if they're safe to visit or not.

• 4 years later...

Just reviving this to see if there are any essentials I've missed when re-installing firefox and what not?

I've got gestures, tiletabs,

I haven't got a decent spellchecker though, which is frustrating as I tend to type without really checking and I've noticed typos slipping through.Which I didn't when thee's an eye catching red line beneath the error.

Any others I should get?

Just reviving this to see if there are any essentials I've missed when re-installing firefox and what not?

I haven't got a decent spellchecker though, which is frustrating as I tend to type without really checking and I've noticed typos slipping through.Which I didn't when thee's an eye catching red line beneath the error.

Any others I should get?

There's a great download to sort out any problems you have with Firefox, it really works for me. It's called "Safari".

Any others I should get?

There's a great download to sort out any problems you have with Firefox, it really works for me. It's called "Safari".

:razz:

Any others I should get?

:razz:

Fine fine, don't blame me when your slow browser crashes.