Yawn!

khay

Anyone else tired today? Got better nights sleep than normally last night but seem to be coming down with a plague of yawns at the moment.

Yaaaawn

Must be all this hard work i am doing. :D

Think i am going to have the meatball sub from subway for my tea tonight. :D

Guest Toplass-101
Anyone else tired today? Got better nights sleep than normally last night but seem to be coming down with a plague of yawns at the moment.

Yaaaawn

Must be all this hard work i am doing. :D

Think i am going to have the meatball sub from subway for my tea tonight.  :D

154666[/snapback]

Yeah I know how you feel, ive been knackad over the last few days, and had a bad head yesterday and today, maybe its the heat.

Couple of paracetamol bath and bed very early for me tonight.

It's def the heat for me...does me in, I was in me pit for nine o clock last night ( even missed Big Bruv !!) feel an early night coming on tonight as I am out the mora for a meal then at the Plate at a hen do on Saturday...arrangements already made to crash a VIP tent to watch the match tho... :D

Guest Toplass-101
It's def the heat for me...does me in, I was in me pit for nine o clock last night ( even missed Big Bruv !!) feel an early night coming on tonight as I am out the mora for a meal then at the Plate at a hen do on Saturday...arrangements already made to crash a VIP tent to watch the match tho... :D

154751[/snapback]

ooooh you wearing a frock ? :D

It's def the heat for me...does me in, I was in me pit for nine o clock last night ( even missed Big Bruv !!) feel an early night coming on tonight as I am out the mora for a meal then at the Plate at a hen do on Saturday...arrangements already made to crash a VIP tent to watch the match tho... :lol:

154751[/snapback]

154752[/snapback]

Don't be bliddy silly... :icon_lol: got me steel cappers especially polished tho :D look out for me on the telly probably pushing the bride to be under the nearest horse for making me go to some poncey race do where people wear hats and frocks and drink Pimms n champers when the bliddy match is on !! Some peeps have no consideration ! ;)

Guest Toplass-101
It's def the heat for me...does me in, I was in me pit for nine o clock last night ( even missed Big Bruv !!) feel an early night coming on tonight as I am out the mora for a meal then at the Plate at a hen do on Saturday...arrangements already made to crash a VIP tent to watch the match tho... :lol:

154751[/snapback]

154752[/snapback]

Don't be bliddy silly... :icon_lol: got me steel cappers especially polished tho :D look out for me on the telly probably pushing the bride to be under the nearest horse for making me go to some poncey race do where people wear hats and frocks and drink Pimms n champers when the bliddy match is on !! Some peeps have no consideration ! ;)

154753[/snapback]

I'll think of you when im in the pub, drinking proper drinks! watching the match. ner ner ner ner ner :D

It's def the heat for me...does me in, I was in me pit for nine o clock last night ( even missed Big Bruv !!) feel an early night coming on tonight as I am out the mora for a meal then at the Plate at a hen do on Saturday...arrangements already made to crash a VIP tent to watch the match tho... ;)

154751[/snapback]

154752[/snapback]

Don't be bliddy silly... :icon_lol: got me steel cappers especially polished tho :D look out for me on the telly probably pushing the bride to be under the nearest horse for making me go to some poncey race do where people wear hats and frocks and drink Pimms n champers when the bliddy match is on !! Some peeps have no consideration ! :D

154753[/snapback]

I'll think of you when im in the pub, drinking proper drinks! watching the match. ner ner ner ner ner :D

154759[/snapback]

Cheers mate... ;) ( am taking three flasks of JD with me anyway :lol: )

I am absolutely bloody nackered, dont think Ive recovered from me flu last week and now Ive just had a 450mile round trip today (with a 3am start) so its been a busy one. Bed for me now I reckon.

I am absolutely bloody nackered, dont think Ive recovered from me flu last week and now Ive just had a 450mile round trip today (with a 3am start) so its been a busy one. Bed for me now I reckon.

154789[/snapback]

Are we all just getting past it ??? :D I remember the days whenI could go clubbing three nights a week and still go to work the next day...... :D )

I've been shattered all week but even more so last night and today. I've got an ear infection which is sodding up my balance and making me dizzy etc but I've been SO tired as well. All I want to do is get a good night's sleep tonight but I'm being dragged out. :D

Didnt realise Id strolled on into the whinge thread. Lets see...

1. Its Friday

2. Its Afternoon

3. Its Friday Afternoon

4. I dont work weekends

5. Its Friday Afternoon

6. Its hot n sunny

7. Its Friday Afternoon

I could go on, but seriously, give ya sells a shake man !

:D

Tired all the time. Packing up the house as i move out after graduation next week.

At least the footballs on again, woo!

154916[/snapback]

There goes the packing then! :D