Caption Competition

Guest CrimsonFault

Guest CrimsonFault
Nick: Christ, Is he still here!

154738[/snapback]

Who the fuck, who the fuck, who the fucking hell are you?

Hello anyway!

Nick: Christ, Is he still here!

154738[/snapback]

Who the fuck, who the fuck, who the fucking hell are you?

Hello anyway!

154741[/snapback]

I'm Marko. thanks for the welcome :D

Nick, James and the fella behind Faye: We don't understand why Faye gets stick, he didn't cost the club much, has a low salary, can play in both central midfield roles and is hardly ever injured and never complains about being on the bench. Not to mention people basing this all on seeing him play a few times through the year, because he has never had a solid run/chance in the first team.

tbh.

Edited by .../\......\o/...

1F867F15-CC58-2FDC-9AD645561C54E923.jpg

154734[/snapback]

Lili Von 'MILNER' Schtupp: Tell me Schotzie. Is it twue what they say about the way the way you people are ...gifted? [sounds of zipper being unzipped] Oh, it's twue, it's twue, it's twue, it's twue!

LVS WAV File

Edited by skhwoody

You obviously had no clue who it was and you obviously have no clue about football if you think that by playing Faye he will suddenly turn into a premiership class midfielder!

155179[/snapback]

Or how about the fact that I glanced at the picture as I scrolled down the screen? Only realising who it was once I looked at it again once I had made my post.

So because I think given a run in the team Faye will do alot better than people think, I know nothing about football? :D Get your head out your ass mate.

Edited by .../\......\o/...