Gemmill

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Show me Maradona - pleeeeeeeeeease!  :D

155055[/snapback]

Aye, the amount we've had to look at the little twat this tournament, we could at least see him crying now. Out of order that. :D

Say what you like about Aussies being bad losers but at least we don't try and bitchslap the opposition.

155061[/snapback]

Only because you're not hard enough

I have a feeling that next time we see Isegrim on here he's either going to be absolutely fucking mortal or have a steeeeeeamingly bad hangover :D

Well done, Wolfgang :D

What is up with Tevez's chest?!  Looks like he tried to iron his shirt while wearing it. :D

155058[/snapback]

Howay man, google isn't that hard to work :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Tevez

He was born and raised in the humble neighbourhood of Ejército de Los Andes, known as "Fuerte Apache", from where he got the nickname of Apache. Carlitos has a scar from the right ear to his chest, product of a burn with boiling water when he was a young boy. Carlos declined plastic surgery since he would have to be out of the playground for four months.

Just got in from work to see the pens and what happened after!

Its not even worth facing the Jormans in a penalty shoot out as they will win, there is no questioning it!

Would like to see what started all the bother after the last pen as it was funny and i'd like to get a good look at it all kicking off!

Serves the Argies right, not only bad losers but remember when they knocked England out of the world cup on pens they were later acting like pricks and taunting the England players and families.

Didn't see the game but was told that the officials were favouring Germany as the home team again, was this the case?

One of the argies definately threw a haymaker at someone on camera! Heinze seemed to want to get to bierhoff too. God knows what started it though!

155073[/snapback]

Getting knocked out of the world cup might have a little to do with it.

One of the argies definately threw a haymaker at someone on camera! Heinze seemed to want to get to bierhoff too. God knows what started it though!

155073[/snapback]

Getting knocked out of the world cup might have a little to do with it.

155075[/snapback]

I imagine the Germans used their sense of humour to take the piss a little too.

They were saying on the radio last night that Germany have never lost a World Cup penalty shootout - pretty impressive, but not as impressive as the fact that NONE of their players has missed a penalty in a shootout since 1982!? Freaks tbh.

They were saying on the radio last night that Germany have never lost a World Cup penalty shootout - pretty impressive, but not as impressive as the fact that NONE of their players has missed a penalty in a shootout since 1982!?  Freaks tbh.

155164[/snapback]

Remarkable really, I wonder what it is that continues to give them the edge despite changes in players and coaches over the last 20 years plus?

You would have to think that if you came up against them you'd have to finish them off before the end of extra-time, because they leave no margin for error in a penalties competition.

They were saying on the radio last night that Germany have never lost a World Cup penalty shootout - pretty impressive, but not as impressive as the fact that NONE of their players has missed a penalty in a shootout since 1982!?  Freaks tbh.

155164[/snapback]

Remarkable really, I wonder what it is that continues to give them the edge despite changes in players and coaches over the last 20 years plus?

155166[/snapback]

Cold Nazi blood. :D

155164[/snapback]

Making our British, after-dinner-speaker, stick-off-ver-lads, numbskull-ex-footballer, alcoholic wisdom that you can't practice penalties rather suspect. :D

I have a feeling that next time we see Isegrim on here he's either going to be absolutely fucking mortal or have a steeeeeeamingly bad hangover  :D

Well done, Wolfgang  :icon_lol:

155063[/snapback]

Totally hungover tbh. :D

I think both teams were too afraid of each other to really play attacking football. There was nearly no chance created by either team during the whole game. Frings had Riquelme in his pocket. But it was incredible tense.

Oh, and Gemmill: :lol:

Show me Maradona - pleeeeeeeeeease!  :D

155055[/snapback]

I was thinking the same thing last night. :D

I didn't know who I wanted to win before the game, but then I remembered that I can't stand the Argies, so well done Germany.