England v Portugal

Gemmill

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cmon you Portugese fuckers!  :D

154947[/snapback]

I really can't see us losing to this lot tbh. We wil win in style. This is where it will begin for us. Deco is THE key player for them.

154947[/snapback]

I really can't see us losing to this lot tbh. We wil win in style. This is where it will begin for us. Deco is THE key player for them.

154948[/snapback]

Yeah i cant see you losing either considering Deco is out, Costinha is out, Ronaldo is out and they have a better version of Crouch up front. Englands boring tactics will bore Portugal to death and hence win by 2 goals :D

154947[/snapback]

154948[/snapback]

I hope so. However I have a sneaking suspicion we will play like utter shite and either loase, or sneak a win and get bum raped by brazil, only to be met with 'England Semi-Final Heroes' headlines by the Sun when they come home.

I played this on pro evo on my psp and we went 1-0 up early. They equalised in the 2nd half and Rooney scored a cracking winner in extra time.

Its a magic PSP that predicts the future so fear not people.

I played this on pro evo on my psp and we went 1-0 up early. They equalised in the 2nd half and Rooney scored a cracking winner in extra time.

155171[/snapback]

I quite fancy a scoreline like that actually. I don't think I can cope with penalties though. :D

155171[/snapback]

Well, that's put my mind at rest.

155171[/snapback]

Well, that's put my mind at rest.

155173[/snapback]

It's probably right. Yesterday at half time I play my mate at Pro Ev (on the PS2) and I beat his Argentina with my Germany on penalties.

I just tried a Pro Evo prediction too. Portugal went 1-0 up in the first period of extra time, so I got up and turned it off before it had even finished showing their replay, so that the computer game didn't have time to have a bearing on reality. :D :D

Just done a Pro Evo prediction, played 4-5-1 and Rooney was horribly isolated so I threw Crouch on - scored an 87th minute winner, volley from the edge of the box! 1-0 :D

1-0 to portugal I reckon

we'll play shite football withno invention and Gemmils bum buddy Beckham will have yet another anonymous performance in the England shirt.

Poor so far, England's final ball has been piss poor, Lampard is as bad as ever, Beckham is a disappointing too, Gerrard is working hard but not productive, Rooney looks isolated up front, England must push forward in the second half.

They need a rocket up their arse at half-time, but there is no chance of that with Sven and "Mike Baldwin" in the dressing room.

Possibly the most boring match of the world cup. It would seem neither team really wants to score?

Christine Ronaldo is about as selfish as they come. At least three times he had a chance to set up a portuguese player in the centre of the area and decided to go at it alone.

Rooney by himself is about as useful as a chocolate teapot.

The holding midfielder was supposed to allow Gerrard and Lampard the freedom to play further up the pitch, so how come they both keep dropping deep and want to take the ball of people rather than recieve a pass?

The BBC lot are quick to blame the manager but wont criticise the players at all. If they arent disciplined enough to play the role they've been designated thats their fault. Rooneys isolated because the midfield is dropping too deep.