Where's Alexis?

Gemmill

As my loafing session commences this afternoon, I was going to try to have a go myself, but I simply dont have enough one word answers to be able to. In fact, Im usually the opposite by giving the simplest of answers a geet slab of drivvel. But hey, stops me brain from ceasing ... seasing ... seazing ...meh, grinding to halt..

As my loafing session commences this afternoon, I was going to try to have a go myself, but I simply dont have enough one word answers to be able to.  In fact, Im usually the opposite by giving the simplest of answers a geet slab of drivvel.  But hey, stops me brain from ceasing ... seasing ... seazing ...meh, grinding to halt..

154962[/snapback]

aye

Just back from Italia. Picked the right place to watch the Australia game! :D

It's true about his post count tho-apparently China is set to overtake his internet message board productivity by the year 2012 if the current trend continues.

Just back from Italia. Picked the right place to watch the Australia game! :D

It's true about his post count tho-apparently China is set to overtake his internet message board productivity by the year 2012 if the current trend continues.

154966[/snapback]

Rubbish, he's stayed away for a week to show us how much power he really holds on here. T'internet has been shook to its very core this week, and I for one tremble before his might.

My pathetic attempt above merely serves to highlight just how difficult these one word posts really are to pull off with the same level of style and panache.

• 11 months later...