Have you ever....?

Holden McGroin

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bollocks. Can a mod move this to General chat.... Although it may have a link with Cristiano Ronaldo.......

154992[/snapback]

i reckon we should all post pics of our balls shaved in such a way as to resemble world cup stars. woudl save a mod having to move it then.

shame valderama isnt playing in this world cup :D

Bollocks. Can a mod move this to General chat.... Although it may have a link with Cristiano Ronaldo.......

154992[/snapback]

i reckon we should all post pics of our balls shaved in such a way as to resemble world cup stars. woudl save a mod having to move it then.

shame valderama isnt playing in this world cup :D

154994[/snapback]

Might try a Fabien Barthez tonight....although it might end up like a Cambiasso.

Edited by Holden McGroin

ever, ever? no.

Matty - do you do that to make it look bigger? I might give that a go, I could do with all the help I can get tbh.

ever, ever? no.

Matty - do you do that to make it look bigger?  I might give that a go, I could do with all the help I can get tbh.

154999[/snapback]

Has Matty only got one ball liyke?

ever, ever? no.

Matty - do you do that to make it look bigger?  I might give that a go, I could do with all the help I can get tbh.

154999[/snapback]

155003[/snapback]

just laughed out loud in my deadly silent office!

ever, ever? no.

154999[/snapback]

155003[/snapback]

just laughed out loud in my deadly silent office!

155004[/snapback]

Spare a thought for poor Matty I say, you insensitive twat!

At the risk of this threading getting a bit 'hom', I'll turn the spotlight on the lasses and say I do like a Brazilian.

155012[/snapback]

It's a must tbh :D If it looks like Brian May's plug hole i'm not going in there.

At the risk of this threading getting a bit 'hom', I'll turn the spotlight on the lasses and say I do like a Brazilian.

155012[/snapback]

It's a must tbh :D If it looks like Brian May's plug hole i'm not going in there.

155013[/snapback]

If you're willing to shred your bollocks with a pair of rusty garden sheers, its the very least she can do tbh.

155012[/snapback]

155013[/snapback]

I munched out a 30 year old (mid-divorce) biatch when I was 19. Put me off unkempt beaver forever.

155012[/snapback]

155013[/snapback]

If you're willing to shred your bollocks with a pair of rusty garden sheers, its the very least she can do tbh.

155014[/snapback]

I hate it when they let it grow to stubble. It feels like you've rubbed your crotch with sandpaper the morning after.

Any of you actually done the entire-shave-to-make-it-look-bigger thing?  :D

155016[/snapback]

Anyone see that John Holmes documentary last night? That's BLATANTLY what he'd been up to.

155016[/snapback]

Don't you be looking at me like that, Catherine!

155019[/snapback]

I'd put money on the fact that you've done it, like! :D

155016[/snapback]

Don't you be looking at me like that, Catherine!

155019[/snapback]

I'd put money on the fact that you've done it, like! :icon_lol:

155022[/snapback]

Highlights as well. :D