Have you ever....?

Holden McGroin

No one likes a poorly maintained minge, one that resembles last year's hanging basket, but also I can't say I'm too fond of a shaven one either, especially one that has a day or two's growth of stubble, nothing worse than going down on a woman and getting stubble rash !

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate guys that are well groomed, it's just an odd feeling! Blurgh. :D

There's diff 'extremes' when it comes to brazilian waxes - I always leave a little bit on top (sorry, the most delicate way that I can think to put it :D ). I'm single as of three days ago, so I don't think I'll be having to put myself through the pain of anymore brazilian waxes for some time yet (only bother when in a relationship).

I'm single as of three days ago, so I don't think I'll be having to put myself through the pain of anymore brazilian waxes for some time yet (only bother when in a relationship).

155263[/snapback]

What happens when you pull on a night out and have your own little peice of the amazon rainforest down there? :D

I've actually found the opposite with girls. They let themselves go a bit when in a relationship. When they're single, it's all neat and tidy.

I'm single as of three days ago, so I don't think I'll be having to put myself through the pain of anymore brazilian waxes for some time yet (only bother when in a relationship).

155263[/snapback]

What happens when you pull on a night out and have your own little peice of the amazon rainforest down there? :D

I've actually found the opposite with girls. They let themselves go a bit when in a relationship. When they're single, it's all neat and tidy.

155273[/snapback]

Ugh. Up until 3 days ago I had been in a relationship with the same person for 3+ years - I can't remember the last time I've picked up on a night out!

I see your point about girls and being the opposite to what I have said, I just liked to keep the boy happy. Seems that it hasn't done me much good now! Waste of three fucking years. :D

ever, ever? no.

Matty - do you do that to make it look bigger?  I might give that a go, I could do with all the help I can get tbh.

154999[/snapback]

Has Matty only got one ball liyke?

155003[/snapback]

just laughed out loud in my deadly silent office!

155004[/snapback]

Spare a thought for poor Matty I say, you insensitive twat!

155005[/snapback]

You bastards... :(

Just wondering if anyone shaves anywhere else like their arm pits?

The small amount of my chest hair is slowly getting bigger. :(

156116[/snapback]

Nar i'd never shave me chest hair like

156116[/snapback]

156132[/snapback]

Anyone that shaves their chest hair is a nailed on bender. Anyone who 'manages' their shoulder hair however is beyond criticism iywmho.

156116[/snapback]

156132[/snapback]

Anyone that shaves their chest hair is a nailed on bender. Anyone who 'manages' their shoulder hair however is beyond criticism iywmho.

156135[/snapback]

Righto, Wolfman. :)

I don't get shoulder hair. :razz:

156116[/snapback]

156132[/snapback]

156135[/snapback]

Righto, Wolfman. :)

I don't get shoulder hair. :razz:

156136[/snapback]

Lucky man :lol:

Any bloke shaving his pits has got serious issues tbh.

156134[/snapback]

But why? :( I mean if a guy has really horrible bushy pits, then why not shave it off? Its more hygenic and cooler, i dont see why its ok for girls but not men?

Its ok for you i expect, as ginners dont normally have much body hair!! :)

156134[/snapback]

But why? :( I mean if a guy has really horrible bushy pits, then why not shave it off? Its more hygenic and cooler, i dont see why its ok for girls but not men?

Its ok for you i expect, as ginners dont normally have much body hair!! :)

156139[/snapback]

In point of fact, it's not that Gemmill's not got much body hair, it's just he's got an awful lot of body for it to cover so it looks a bit more sparse.

156134[/snapback]

But why? :) I mean if a guy has really horrible bushy pits, then why not shave it off? Its more hygenic and cooler, i dont see why its ok for girls but not men?

Its ok for you i expect, as ginners dont normally have much body hair!! :razz:

156139[/snapback]

In point of fact, it's not that Gemmill's not got much body hair, it's just he's got an awful lot of body for it to cover so it looks a bit more sparse.

156140[/snapback]

:( Prick!

Toonraider man, don't be daft. A bloke with shaven pits is completely mince.

I won't even comment on the suggestion that I'm ginger. :lol:

156134[/snapback]

But why? :) I mean if a guy has really horrible bushy pits, then why not shave it off? Its more hygenic and cooler, i dont see why its ok for girls but not men?

Its ok for you i expect, as ginners dont normally have much body hair!! :razz:

156139[/snapback]

156140[/snapback]

:lol: poor guy :(

156134[/snapback]

But why? :lol: I mean if a guy has really horrible bushy pits, then why not shave it off? Its more hygenic and cooler, i dont see why its ok for girls but not men?

Its ok for you i expect, as ginners dont normally have much body hair!! :D

156139[/snapback]

156140[/snapback]

I won't even comment on the suggestion that I'm ginger. :D

156143[/snapback]

I cant undestand that though Gemmil :razz: Why does a man look better walking along with masses of bushy hair sticking out at all angles from under his arms? Urgh :lol:

And why is it 'acceptable' for a man to shave some bits (back, shoulders) yet not others? Is there an unwritten law on this or summat? :)

156134[/snapback]

But why? :lol: I mean if a guy has really horrible bushy pits, then why not shave it off? Its more hygenic and cooler, i dont see why its ok for girls but not men?

156139[/snapback]

156140[/snapback]

156143[/snapback]

I cant undestand that though Gemmil :razz: Why does a man look better walking along with masses of bushy hair sticking out at all angles from under his arms? Urgh :lol:

And why is it 'acceptable' for a man to shave some bits (back, shoulders) yet not others? Is there an unwritten law on this or summat? :)

156146[/snapback]

I don't have masses of bushy hair though, and what I do have is fair so I'm sorted. It's dirty animals with a thick covering of black fur that you want to be talking to about this. Like manc-mag.

156134[/snapback]

156139[/snapback]

156140[/snapback]

156143[/snapback]

156146[/snapback]

Acceptable: shoulders, back, mansack (a spruce trim, not outright shaving mark you!)

Acceptable (Jimbo): palms of hands

Gay: underarms, chest, legs, buttocks.

It's really that simple tbh.

156134[/snapback]

156139[/snapback]

156140[/snapback]

156143[/snapback]

156146[/snapback]

I don't have masses of bushy hair though, and what I do have is fair so I'm sorted. It's dirty animals with a thick covering of black fur that you want to be talking to about this. Like manc-mag.

156152[/snapback]

Well i wasnt actually aiming that just at you as such, but you did say men cant shave under their arms, it doesnt make sense to me :D

156134[/snapback]

156139[/snapback]

156140[/snapback]

156143[/snapback]

156146[/snapback]

156152[/snapback]

Well i wasnt actually aiming that just at you as such, but you did say men cant shave under their arms, it doesnt make sense to me :D

156158[/snapback]

Don't roll your eyes at me, t00nraider!

156134[/snapback]

156139[/snapback]

156140[/snapback]

156143[/snapback]

156146[/snapback]

Acceptable: shoulders, back, mansack (a spruce trim, not outright shaving mark you!)

Acceptable (Jimbo): palms of hands

Gay: underarms, chest, legs, buttocks.

It's really that simple tbh.

156156[/snapback]

:doh:

thank you for explaining that manc-mag, im going to give up on this now...its one of those 'men laws'

I once said to hubby (who's quite hairy everywhere) why dont you shave your legs and chest etc, you'd be much cooler....he replied i was F****** mad!! :D:D

156134[/snapback]

But why? :D I mean if a guy has really horrible bushy pits, then why not shave it off? Its more hygenic and cooler, i dont see why its ok for girls but not men?

156139[/snapback]

156140[/snapback]

:) Prick!

I won't even comment on the suggestion that I'm ginger. B)

156143[/snapback]

I cant undestand that though Gemmil :lol: Why does a man look better walking along with masses of bushy hair sticking out at all angles from under his arms? Urgh :D

And why is it 'acceptable' for a man to shave some bits (back, shoulders) yet not others? Is there an unwritten law on this or summat? :razz:

156146[/snapback]

156152[/snapback]

Well i wasnt actually aiming that just at you as such, but you did say men cant shave under their arms, it doesnt make sense to me :rolleyes:

156158[/snapback]

Don't roll your eyes at me, t00nraider!

156160[/snapback]

:doh:

eww dont call me that :(

I was rolling my eyes at men's logic really, not at you

:D (that ok)? :lol: