Have you ever....?

Holden McGroin

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any bloke shaving his pits has got serious issues tbh.

156134[/snapback]

But why? :lol: I mean if a guy has really horrible bushy pits, then why not shave it off? Its more hygenic and cooler, i dont see why its ok for girls but not men?

Its ok for you i expect, as ginners dont normally have much body hair!! :D

156139[/snapback]

In point of fact, it's not that Gemmill's not got much body hair, it's just he's got an awful lot of body for it to cover so it looks a bit more sparse.

156140[/snapback]

:( Prick!

Toonraider man, don't be daft. A bloke with shaven pits is completely mince.

I won't even comment on the suggestion that I'm ginger. :D

156143[/snapback]

I cant undestand that though Gemmil :razz: Why does a man look better walking along with masses of bushy hair sticking out at all angles from under his arms? Urgh :lol:

And why is it 'acceptable' for a man to shave some bits (back, shoulders) yet not others? Is there an unwritten law on this or summat? :)

156146[/snapback]

Acceptable: shoulders, back, mansack (a spruce trim, not outright shaving mark you!)

Acceptable (Jimbo): palms of hands

Gay: underarms, chest, legs, buttocks.

It's really that simple tbh.

156156[/snapback]

:doh:

thank you for explaining that manc-mag, im going to give up on this now...its one of those 'men laws'

I once said to hubby (who's quite hairy everywhere) why dont you shave your legs and chest etc, you'd be much cooler....he replied i was F****** mad!! :D:D

156162[/snapback]

Whoaaaa there! Back off the mic a second! You wanted your bloke to shave his legs?

Basket case if you ask me-you'll be pressuring him to try your stockings on next I suppose.

Any bloke shaving his pits has got serious issues tbh.

156134[/snapback]

But why? :D I mean if a guy has really horrible bushy pits, then why not shave it off? Its more hygenic and cooler, i dont see why its ok for girls but not men?

Its ok for you i expect, as ginners dont normally have much body hair!! :doh:

156139[/snapback]

In point of fact, it's not that Gemmill's not got much body hair, it's just he's got an awful lot of body for it to cover so it looks a bit more sparse.

156140[/snapback]

:( Prick!

Toonraider man, don't be daft. A bloke with shaven pits is completely mince.

I won't even comment on the suggestion that I'm ginger. :rolleyes:

156143[/snapback]

I cant undestand that though Gemmil :lol: Why does a man look better walking along with masses of bushy hair sticking out at all angles from under his arms? Urgh :D

And why is it 'acceptable' for a man to shave some bits (back, shoulders) yet not others? Is there an unwritten law on this or summat? :)

156146[/snapback]

Acceptable: shoulders, back, mansack (a spruce trim, not outright shaving mark you!)

Acceptable (Jimbo): palms of hands

Gay: underarms, chest, legs, buttocks.

It's really that simple tbh.

156156[/snapback]

:doh:

thank you for explaining that manc-mag, im going to give up on this now...its one of those 'men laws'

I once said to hubby (who's quite hairy everywhere) why dont you shave your legs and chest etc, you'd be much cooler....he replied i was F****** mad!! :D:rolleyes:

156162[/snapback]

Whoaaaa there! Back off the mic a second! You wanted your bloke to shave his legs?

Basket case if you ask me-you'll be pressuring him to try your stockings on next I suppose.

156169[/snapback]

:razz: well no, cant say i want to see hubby shaving his legs!! :lol: I was playing devils advocate when i asked him really B)

But tis true, he'd be much cooler without all that hair.....but i have to say, i do prefer a man to be a man.....cant say id want a man who spent more time getting ready to go out than me :D Though im not so keen on really hairy chests :(

I have a (probably unfair) image of Toonraider's husband as some sort of King Kong-like figure.  We've already heard he's 17 stone, and now we hear that he's furry too. :)

156181[/snapback]

:lol:

I'll have to post a pic of him...you're not far wrong!!! :( he used to have long hair too in our biker days!! but now he shaves it all off (his head) :razz:

the only jewelry a real man should have is a watch.

anything else means you do bum secks

156328[/snapback]

and they have to wear it on their left hand unless left handed.