France vs Brazil

Kid Dynamite

Lets hope France produce an upset tomorrow. I reckon we can beat france in the semis and a final against germany or italy is one of the better ones we could have hoped for.

If England and France both win tomorrow il be a very happy man :D

Brazil are there for the taking, they're just lucky they haven't come across any top teams yet.

Croatia had a few good chances against them, I missed the Oz game but Japan threatened, and again if Ghana had someone like Rooney upfront they'd have scored a couple.

Great going forward but that defence is gash.

Croatia had a few good chances against them, I missed the Oz game but Japan threatened,

155253[/snapback]

We were unlucky to lose 2-0, dominated for prolonged periods but didn't have enough up front to worry them, although Kewell missed a sitter.

Defence is their achilles but it's still fairly good. It would take something very special to beat them.

I'm not a big fan of France, but it would be a fucking brilliant story if Zidane finished the last game of his career by lifting the World Cup. Especially after a mystery ghost told him to make a comeback. :D

Thoroughly deserved win for France, Brazil, like England, too many "top" players left their A-Game at home.

I'm supporting France for the rest of the tournament.  Be class if Zidane wins the WC in his last game.

155373[/snapback]

I'm supporting Italy, but I really hope France can get past Portugal.

Germans for me.

Best team in the Semi's by far, also home advantage and ... Jurgen.. I think I actually like the guy now.

I'm supporting France for the rest of the tournament.  Be class if Zidane wins the WC in his last game.

155373[/snapback]

He was brilliant tonight, can't believe how well France have played considered how poor they were in the Group stages.

155385[/snapback]

Imagine being able to be that good in a World Cup game against Brazil and still feeling it was time to retire!? There's players in our squad will never be as good as even a Zidane on the verge of retirement.

155373[/snapback]

He was brilliant tonight, can't believe how well France have played considered how poor they were in the Group stages.

155385[/snapback]

Imagine being able to be that good in a World Cup game against Brazil and still feeling it was time to retire!? There's players in our squad will never be as good as even a Zidane on the verge of retirement.

155436[/snapback]

People seem to be conveniently forgetting that he was slated by all the pundits as being finished in his first couple of games! Hes settled into that nice little pre-retirement mould of 1 good game in 4 or 5 and people are jizzing themselves!