bleeeeuuurrrgghhh

peasepud

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

800 mg of Ibuprofen is naughty.  If you stop posting I'll phone and offeecer of ze lur and get him to come and check on you.

157646[/snapback]

:lol: I think it'll take a little bit more than that to OD. I generally take double doses of medicine, when I take it, which isn't often.

I'm much worse with a chest infection, tend to swig from the bottle in an attempt to kill it quickly. Codeine; space-tastic!

800 mg of Ibuprofen is naughty.  If you stop posting I'll phone and offeecer of ze lur and get him to come and check on you.

157646[/snapback]

:lol: I think it'll take a little bit more than that to OD. I generally take double doses of medicine, when I take it, which isn't often.

I'm much worse with a chest infection, tend to swig from the bottle in an attempt to kill it quickly. Codeine; space-tastic!

157647[/snapback]

Pft... 800mg is nothing more than a prescription strength dose that is prescribed hand over fist here. It won't hurt you when taken occasionally, just don't throw that much down your throat on a regular basis.

Pft... 800mg is nothing more than a prescription strength dose that is prescribed hand over fist here. It won't hurt you when taken occasionally, just don't throw that much down your throat on a regular basis.

157648[/snapback]

Thank you! I thought I was going to get a lecture from the medical-type. You realise I'll now refer to you whenever someone says I'm overdoing it. This counts for all drugs, right...and alcohol?

Double doses over the water, that wouldn't be why citizens of the US seem so slow... :lol:

157646[/snapback]

157647[/snapback]

157648[/snapback]

Excuse YOU!

take an e, you'll forget all about that irksome hangover!

:lol:

157685[/snapback]

And for the come down from the that? Alcohol. Vision circle. :hunter:

never had a real physical come down from one, a few times I've felt blue as a result of of the recalibration of various feel-good chemicals and their counterparts, but I've never had the equivalent of a hangover

p.s. this is posted under alcoholic influence so forgive typos and fallacies :lol: