Face you'd like to smack?

I hope Rooney and Ruud bully the little cunt out of Old Trafford tbh.

155343[/snapback]

I don't, I hope he gets to visit every Premiership ground in the country and gets the shit he deserves.

clarebaldinglrgstevebruce1py.jpg

155352[/snapback]

To be fair I think nature has already beaten you to it !

She looks like she's been bobbing for apples in the chip pan !

155343[/snapback]

I don't, I hope he gets to visit every Premiership ground in the country and gets the shit he deserves.

155349[/snapback]

Agreed. I would have no qualms if he'd beaten us with a brilliant goal or a defence-splitting pass, but the footage of him winking after the Rooney sending off was too much for me. I hope he stays at Man United next season and has a thoroughly miserable year.

155343[/snapback]

155349[/snapback]

Agreed. I would have no qualms if he'd beaten us with a brilliant goal or a defence-splitting pass, but the footage of him winking after the Rooney sending off was too much for me. I hope he stays at Man United next season and has a thoroughly miserable year.

155358[/snapback]

Aye, and his squeal when he goes down under any sort of challenge is shocking.

What also annoys me is the way all stupid 12 to 15 year olds see him as a utter legend and role model because he can do 30 stepovers at once. Makes me sick.

What also annoys me is the way all stupid 12 to 15 year olds see him as a utter legend and role model because he can do 30 stepovers at once. Makes me sick.

155365[/snapback]

Exactly!

ronaldo.gif

155365[/snapback]

Exactly!

ronaldo.gif

155380[/snapback]

:D

I think Ronaldo's been very clever.

He wants a move to Real Madrid. Man U say no.

Ronaldo winds up Rooney. As Shearer said afterwards Rooney might want to "stick one on him" when they both return to Man U.

Ronaldo may have created a situation wher Rooney can't play with him. Man U won't sell Rooney, so they'll sell Ronaldo instead. Real Madrid buy Ronaldo.

155343[/snapback]

155349[/snapback]

155358[/snapback]

Exactly! His wink and 'sshhh' gesture. what a grade A cunt! I understand national loyalties come first but rooney is his team-mate FFS!!! I bet they had to be kept apart after the final whistle.

He was in the paper last week saying its his belief he will one day be the best player the world has ever seen!? Hes the dictionary definition of a 1 trick pony, stick him next to a fast defender and hes stuck for ideas.

But then he wins all round if he gets to go to real madrid. Much rather see him get kicked to bits all season first.

155400[/snapback]

Like I said before, I hope he stays so he gets the shit he deserves at every away ground all season long.

He was in the paper last week saying its his belief he will one day be the best player the world has ever seen!?

155398[/snapback]

well we know that's not possible, Bellamy is going to be the worlds greatest player :(

Ronaldo is a grade a twat and i'd love to see him get whats coming to him from his manu team mates and then the rest of the premiership, but i suspect he'll have shafted manu and fucked off to Madrid before then to further confirm what a prick he is.