Hugo Viana

Kid Dynamite

I didn't see him misplace a pass personally. It was getting to me that every time he got the ball he put a pinpoint ball into a player in space and set a Portugal attack off.

Loved it when he missed the penalty though... well for a while. :D

Edited by Wullie

I didn't see him misplace a pass personally. It was getting to me that every time he got the ball he put a pinpoint ball into a player in space and set a Portugal attack off.

Loved it when he missed the penalty though... well for a while.  :D

155405[/snapback]

I was watching the same match as you, that's what I saw.

When Viana missed that penalty, I was going to ask you lot if it was worth the 7 million loss... well for a while. :D

Loved it when he missed the penalty though... well for a while.  :(

155405[/snapback]

Did he shite. Hes a poor mans jenas , sits in the middle, gets the ball, passes it 15 yards. Doesnt win you games. He didnt run at people, didnt tackle, never headed the ball. Everything he got slated for at Newcastle. He was one of their poorest players IMO and a terrible choice to bring on when you are a man up and looking for the win. I thought he was one of the main reasons we managed to get to penalties!

Loved it when he missed the penalty though... well for a while.  :)

155405[/snapback]

Did he shite. Hes a poor mans jenas , sits in the middle, gets the ball, passes it 15 yards. Doesnt win you games. He didnt run at people, didnt tackle, never headed the ball. Everything he got slated for at Newcastle. He was one of their poorest players IMO and a terrible choice to bring on when you are a man up and looking for the win. I thought he was one of the main reasons we managed to get to penalties!

155448[/snapback]

Are you suggesting Jenas has ever passed a ball more than 15 yards?

If you are, please shut up. :(

J69 in a talk complete shite shocker!

155587[/snapback]

That's really hard to say! :(

You all tried then didn't ya!

J69 in a talk complete shite shocker!

155587[/snapback]

I cant believe people on here actually think he came on and contributed anything! He kept us in the game for 120minutes. He even did his best to win us the penalty shootout.

Get a tape of the uefa cup semi final against marseille lads, just to remind yourselves how class he is!

He was pretty solid I thought. And while he did nothing special, the same applies to the other 21 players that played the match.

Slightly unlucky with the penalty I thought, Robinson was completely beaten.

Guest alex
He came on and was neat and tidy and didn't do a lot wrong tbh.  I absolutely loved it when he missed the penalty though.

155639[/snapback]

Aye, it was tailor-made for him though, loads of possession against a team a man down. He'll do ok in Spain I reckon but he was never going to make it here and I doubt he'll ever live up to the hype we bought into.

He missed a penalty, was nowhere to be seen when we attacked and failed to score or provide an assist either. If the roles were reversed and we had struggled against ten men for an hour there would be hell on!

He missed a penalty, was nowhere to be seen when we attacked and failed to score or provide an assist either. If the roles were reversed and we had struggled against ten men for an hour there would be hell on!

155761[/snapback]

Nobody on either side scored or provided an assist. What is your point?