Starbucks

Brock Manson

Just got back in from town, and because it's absolutely roasting outside, I nipped in for one of their frappuchinos.

And oh my goodness it was delectable! I had a banana and caramel one (yes I know, very gay but still refreshing) instead of my usual mocha.

For anyone who doesn't know, it's ice blended coffee.

But seriously, get yer arses down to any coffee shop and have one, they're heavenly and hit the spot.

:(

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back in from town, and because it's absolutely roasting outside, I nipped in for one of their frappuchinos.

And oh my goodness it was delectable! I had a banana and caramel one (yes I know, very gay but still refreshing) instead of my usual mocha.

For anyone who doesn't know, it's ice blended coffee.

But seriously, get yer arses down to any coffee shop and have one, they're heavenly and hit the spot.

:(

155521[/snapback]

How bizarre, Ive just had a text message from my mam who is in London at the moment who has just said the same thing?????

Gonna have to try one i guess.

two things,

I lost any respect for Starbucks when I discovered they've ruined the sanctity of the Forbidden palace by having a store inside.... it'd be like having a drive through Macdonalds in the middle of Stonge Henge

and secondly... delectable?

that's a pretty gay word right there miladdio!

two things,

I lost any respect for Starbucks when I discovered they've ruined the sanctity of the Forbidden palace by having a store inside.... it'd be like having a drive through Macdonalds in the middle of Stonge Henge

and secondly... delectable?

that's a pretty gay word right there miladdio!

155524[/snapback]

I thought since ordering a bloody girl's coffee was bad enough, I couldn't make things any worse. :(

This has the potential to be one of those gay love-in threads tbh

155532[/snapback]

Leave it to you to note that- looking are you? :(

Ive been sticking to costa coffee since i discovered the new ice shake things, minus the coffee. Just milk, ice and chocolate. Friggin lush and wont give you a gut! I always hated buying chocolate things in starbucks to find out it still tasted like coffee mingness! coffee and chocolate dont mix!

The Way I See It #43: My only regret about being gay was that I repressed it for so long. I surrendered my youth to the people that I feared when I could have been out there loving someone. Don't make that mistake yourself. Life's too damn short. -- Armistead Maupin, author of the Tales of the City series and the novel The Night Listener.

Guest alex
The Way I See It #43: My only regret about being gay was that I repressed it for so long. I surrendered my youth to the people that I feared when I could have been out there loving someone. Don't make that mistake yourself. Life's too damn short. -- Armistead Maupin, author of the Tales of the City series and the novel The Night Listener.

155752[/snapback]

I've read 'Tales of the City', canny good if a tad 'lavender'. Then again, I like Corrie. :(

Edited by alex

155752[/snapback]

I've read 'Tales of the City', canny good if a tad 'lavender'. Then again, I like Corrie. :(

155760[/snapback]

I picked it up from Oxfam in Hamburg ages ago and it's been gathering dust on my shelf ever since. Meanwhile I've been happily devouring books on Scrabble and Northumbrian history. Am I a crap gay?

155752[/snapback]

155760[/snapback]

I picked it up from Oxfam in Hamburg ages ago and it's been gathering dust on my shelf ever since. Meanwhile I've been happily devouring books on Scrabble and Northumbrian history. Am I a crap gay?

155787[/snapback]

Don't worry about that.

What with your Eurovision Song Contest fixation. I think you're possibly the most sterotypical gay there's ever been. :)

155752[/snapback]

155760[/snapback]

155787[/snapback]

Don't worry about that.

What with your Eurovision Song Contest fixation. I think you're possibly the most sterotypical gay there's ever been. :razz:

155789[/snapback]

Huzzah! :lol:

Didn't go to EuroPride in the big city this weekend mind. They'll be cancelling my membership next. :)

Just read 'Eleanor Rigby' btw Meenz (you're a fellow Douglas Coupland fan aren't you?). Class tbh.

155808[/snapback]

Big fan, aye. Really ought to get my hands on JPod.

Guest alex
Just read 'Eleanor Rigby' btw Meenz (you're a fellow Douglas Coupland fan aren't you?). Class tbh.

155808[/snapback]

155822[/snapback]

Aye, it's the only one I haven't read now. Well, of his fiction stuff anyway. Have you read any of his non-fiction stuff?

Edited by alex

155808[/snapback]

155822[/snapback]

Aye, it's the only one I haven't read now. Well, of his fiction stuff anyway. Have you read any of his non-fiction stuff?

155830[/snapback]

Nope, I haven't either, would be curious to know if it's in the same kind of territory. Of course I could just buy and read, but that'd be too easy...