Starbucks

Brock Manson

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alex
It's hard to argue with that kind of logic. 

And another thing, since we're talking about logic. Where does coffee come from? Hot countries. Where do hardcore drugs come from? Hot countries. How people haven't made the connection before amazes me. By drinking coffee you are funding the international drug trade, if anyone has any evidence to the contrary then I would like to see it.

And people who go to coffee chains are on a par with paedophiles and students. I imagine those establishments are actually full of "trendy" students who will spend 3 quid on a cup of coffee then claim they're broke and dirty auld bastards flicking through the kiddies pages of the Freeman's catalogue.

156828[/snapback]

;) Gerld

And another thing, since we're talking about logic. Where does coffee come from? Hot countries. Where do hardcore drugs come from? Hot countries. How people haven't made the connection before amazes me. By drinking coffee you are funding the international drug trade, if anyone has any evidence to the contrary then I would like to see it.

And people who go to coffee chains are on a par with paedophiles and students. I imagine those establishments are actually full of "trendy" students who will spend 3 quid on a cup of coffee then claim they're broke and dirty auld bastards flicking through the kiddies pages of the Freeman's catalogue.

156828[/snapback]

:first:;):icon_lol:

• 2 years later...
And people who go to coffee chains are on a par with paedophiles and students.

:birthday:

Tried a proper Starbucks coffee (rather than those ice creams they do) for the first time a couple of months back. It was pretty minging like. Much prefer Greggs.

Tried a proper Starbucks coffee (rather than those ice creams they do) for the first time a couple of months back.

Me too. It was bloody awful - barely tasted of anything even with an extra shot of espresso.

I still have a great big trembling mancrush on Caffe Nero though.

Thank fuck I've since stopped drinking during the day.

That Ritazza or whatever it's called is the same. Nice expensive Italian coffee machines and shit-tasting coffee (or tasting of very little to be more precise).

Thank fuck I've since stopped drinking during the day.

I liked you better like that. :birthday: