IHateRonaldo.com

Paul

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a knee jerk reaction to hate him. . . . . but it makes me feel better so il join in  :(

155612[/snapback]

Bollocks, anyone with any sense hated him long before this happened. :) All this incident has done is added considerable weight and acceleration to the anti-Ronaldo bandwagon. :razz:

I'm loving the fact that the bloke that said he would buy him if he became president of Real didn't get voted in as their new president. With any luck he'll still be turning out for Man United next year and getting both barrels from his own fans and fans at every away ground in the country. Might make him think twice about the way he plays the game.

I like him.

155648[/snapback]

That's your problem. :)

155650[/snapback]

By the way, you've said in another thread that you like him and Portugal because you think they have good looking players. Which renders your girly opinion worthless. :(

I like him.

155648[/snapback]

That's your problem. :)

155650[/snapback]

By the way, you've said in another thread that you like him and Portugal because you think they have good looking players. Which renders your girly opinion worthless. :(

155652[/snapback]

As always. :razz:

I like him.

155648[/snapback]

That's your problem. :razz:

155650[/snapback]

155652[/snapback]

As always. :lol:

155665[/snapback]

That's life, I'm afraid. :)

I think anyone that has Cronaldo as their favourite player deserves to get their head straightened, and has no credibility when it comes to having an opinion about football

C.Ronaldo is a dirty rat, I cant believe he had the balls to say he didnt impede the referee and that Wayne his friend etc etc..cant wait to see him back at Man united....Rooney will have a few tricks up his sleeve in training....LOL

prob a kick in his knackers

Alan Shearer - "We never do that to referees by trying to put pressure on them!"

:(

FUCK OFF. Rooney's never out of the refs face. Neville? biggest moaning twat on the planet. Asley Cole aka "the cunt".

They're all just jealous that Ronaldo is better at it.

Always hated him like.

Guest alex

To be honest, I don't think he did contribute that much to the sending off. I think he's kidding himself it was all down to him with the wink to the bench etc. Rooney got himself sent off. I still hate the little shitbag like. Perhaps it's all part of his manufacturing a move to Madrid.

I know where ur coming from

thats because English players dont go down on the floor and act like they have been shot by an AK47...

ALL foreign players have a TOP qualification in DRAMA

they have to pass this before becoming a footballer...

it kills me to see refs fallin 4 that kind of shit all of the time

And I remember how terrible I thought it was that that korean player got hounded out of Italy cause his goal knocked them out of the last world cup! It's all absolutely pathetic. Rooney got send off as he is a twat who got completely wound up by the role Sven had him playing. Nothing to do with Ronaldo, he just did what most players from all nationalities seem to be doing these days.

He's still a complete quim mind

Sven must be thanking his lucky stars that all the rooney and ronaldo nonsense is distracting people from who's fault it really was that England were so shite during the tournament!

I hated him already. If one of our players had wound up one of the opposition enough to do something daft (not that Rooney did - now do you see what I mean about this 'raising your hands' rule being a load of bollocks?) I'd have been glad.

Being a diving, cheating twat is a different matter altogether. Which Ronaldo is. I can't wait to see him cry again when Portugal lose, and I hope Rooney bums him to death in the showers on the first day back at training.