IHateRonaldo.com

Paul

I know where ur coming from

thats because English players dont go down on the floor and act like they have been shot by an AK47...

ALL foreign players have a TOP qualification in DRAMA

they have to pass this before becoming a footballer...

it kills me to see refs fallin 4 that kind of shit all of the time

155709[/snapback]

Aye, because the likes of Gerrard/Owen/Joe Cole have never dived..

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait to see him cry again when Portugal lose

155854[/snapback]

What is it with all this crying?

Nonces.

Not just Ronaldo who has a weep if his hair falls out of place but people like Beckham & Hargreaves. They reckon Sven was bawling his eyes out in the changing room too. Christ, even "Psycho" was blubbing when he missed a few years back!

Get a bit of backbone man! Babies.

It would never have happened before Gazza.

I can't picture Sven crying at all. :(

Ronaldo's tears in the Portugal v Holland game were the best. Sat crying on the bench and it turned out he'd only bruised his leg. Jesus wept.

thats because English players dont go down on the floor and act like they have been shot by an AK47...

155709[/snapback]

Aye, because the likes of Gerrard/Owen/Joe Cole have never dived..

155872[/snapback]

And Ashley Cole certainly isn't English then...

Guest Sima

155709[/snapback]

SIEGE MENTALITY :(:)

Rooney should be thankful that Ronaldo stuck his beak in.

If the reports are true that Rooney was a gonna anyway due to the stamp then Ronaldo has simply stopped Wayne from getting the Beckham treatment.

He may be a whinging prick but if ManU sell him (probably at a deflated price now) they will be a weaker team for it.

Guest alex

I honestly don't think the ref was going to send Rooney off until after the push. He should have gone for the stamp though. The ref probably changed his story after viewing the footage.

I honestly don't think the ref was going to send Rooney off until after the push. He should have gone for the stamp though. The ref probably changed his story after viewing the footage.

155903[/snapback]

He should have gone for the stamp to be fair so no complaints. Nailed on he was going to succumb to something like that sooner or later tho, the way he was deployed in that system, and getting increasingly frustrated.

Guest Sima

155903[/snapback]

713480048dq.jpg

Just because he didn't whip the card out straight away doesn't mean he wasn't going to send him off. That picture shows he seen the incident and he actually was going for his back pocket before Ronaldo spoke to him.

155903[/snapback]

713480048dq.jpg

Just because he didn't whip the card out straight away doesn't mean he wasn't going to send him off. That picture shows he seen the incident and he actually was going for his back pocket before Ronaldo spoke to him.

155911[/snapback]

That picture shows him blowing for the foul tbh, mindreader.

Guest alex

He just seemed to change his attitude from being calm as though he was only giving a free-kick to being rather more excited after the push. You may be right though, but he was blowing before the stamp wasn't he?

Edit: For Sima.

Edited by alex

Guest Sima

Erm, watch the footage again, he blows his whistle once for the foul and again when Rooney stamps on Carvalho. Why would he randomly blow his whistle if he wasn't going to take action?

Erm, watch the footage again, he blows his whistle once for the foul and again when Rooney stamps on Carvalho.  Why would he randomly blow his whistle if he wasn't going to take action?

155919[/snapback]

Whats your point? Nobody's suggesting he didnt see the stamp. It's being disputed what action he was going to take. And we can only speculate.

If he got away with it Rooney would undoubtably have gone for something else later on. And he'd have been as little use to us as he had been up to that point.

Changed nothing tbh.

Guest Sima
He put his hand up to signal a freekick and at no time before Ronaldo ran over did he look as if he was going to put his hand in his pocket.

155923[/snapback]

Why did he blow twice for just a foul?

Guest Sima
I wouldn't argue, I guarentee Sima will have studied the footage meticulously.

155932[/snapback]

You don't need to tbh

Referee's must truly be blind.

Keith Cooper (isn't he the head ref blokey) is saying on Talkshite that, although he personally would have sent Rooney off, he believed the argy ref didn't see the stamp and reacted to the portugese players

Obviously as Sima's pic shows, Mr Cooper has excellent eyesight and is a worthy gaffer for the assessors!!!! :(

713480048dq.jpg
Edited by Toonpack

He put his hand up to signal a freekick and at no time before Ronaldo ran over did he look as if he was going to put his hand in his pocket.

155923[/snapback]

But Ronaldo had absolutely nothing to do with the freekick. . . remember :(

Always disliked the little shit, although I don't think he got Rooney sent off. Biggest cheat in the Premier League, soft as shite. A good manager would have told Gary Neville to kick him up a height in the first minute, he's shite when he's had the shits put up him. Very good player, but spoils himself with his cowardly actions which imo will never make him a world class player.

Always disliked the little shit, although I don't think he got Rooney sent off. Biggest cheat in the Premier League, soft as shite. A good manager would have told Gary Neville to kick him up a height in the first minute, he's shite when he's had the shits put up him. Very good player, but spoils himself with his cowardly actions which imo will never make him a world class player.

156149[/snapback]

I liked it when he was riverdancing all over the ball in front of some Charlton player who thought "Fuck this" and annihilated him. :(