Hobbies.

catmag

I keep thinking I should find a proper hobby instead of only: going out drinking/to the match, exercising, browsing the internet all day.

Unfortunately then I discovered the forums at Websleuths.com and now I can combine my interest in crime/missing people with browsing the internet all day. :lol:

Yes, yes you did! :glare:

Until you have stood in front of a crowd a performed you can't comprehend the buzz.

Doesn't matter whether you are any good or not as long as you are pissed. (And no one records it) :)

What's that got to do with Karaoke , you filthbag?

I have done Karaoke once on my own, decided to Dizzy Rascal's Dance With Me (I was pissed and though doing a shouty sort of song would be less of a disaster than actually singing), didn't know any of the words and being rap it was quite a quick song.

If anyone was recording it would have generated so many views Youtube would have crashed forever, it probably would have taken down the internet.

Good times :)

:D I'll do karaoke, but only if I'm with friends (and no one else) or if I'm on holiday somewhere where I know I'll never see any of the other people again. "Viva La Vida", Tim McGraw's "Live Like You Were Dying" and Michael Ball's "One Step Out Of Time" are particular favourites. :boogie:

I have done Karaoke once on my own, decided to Dizzy Rascal's Dance With Me (I was pissed and though doing a shouty sort of song would be less of a disaster than actually singing), didn't know any of the words and being rap it was quite a quick song.

If anyone was recording it would have generated so many views Youtube would have crashed forever, it probably would have taken down the internet.

Good times :)

:lol:

I bet you thought you were Dizzy though at the time!

:D I'll do karaoke, but only if I'm with friends (and no one else) or if I'm on holiday somewhere where I know I'll never see any of the other people again. "Viva La Vida", Tim McGraw's "Live Like You Were Dying" and Michael Ball's "One Step Out Of Time" are particular favourites. :boogie:

Surprised you're so shy given your past!

• 5 years later...

Can’t be that hard :lol:

Just been to a local place who supplies this below for £299. Part of me wants the easy option but when they’re free all over.....

I think they’re a much nicer option than all this plastic rattan stuff.

1CDB8D64-A951-402B-8BE6-696477FC8401.jpeg