Best way to cope with a breakup?

magelaide

Guest alex
As a girl (yes its true) I find how I get over things depends on why it broke down...

I seem to have a trend tho, stay in for a bit and do the whole quiet thing, then i seem to go party mad, find myself loving music and nights out , and dont care what anyone says, I go and have lots of sex....its not a rebound thing but just cos I can and I dont have a partner...stay out till 5am, go dancing on the beach with my mates with a bottle of vod till dawn...

then i stay in again wishing i hadnt spent so much money...

dont settle for someone who will just do tho, do what you want and things will come round and catch u unawares and one day you will realise you are smiling, could be a month could be a year, but its all ok in the end. Enjoy what you can, plenty more people to meet and clubs to dance in and friends to make.

155889[/snapback]

At Thornaby? :(

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get back on the horse (so to speak)? Cry for a week?

Relationships are shit. I'm never going to be in one again.  :(

It does get easier, right??

155637[/snapback]

Official Jimbo relationship advice:

"the only cure for the last one, is the next one".

*this advice can also be used in relation to masturbation.

As a girl (yes its true) I find how I get over things depends on why it broke down...

I seem to have a trend tho, stay in for a bit and do the whole quiet thing, then i seem to go party mad, find myself loving music and nights out , and dont care what anyone says, I go and have lots of sex....its not a rebound thing but just cos I can and I dont have a partner...stay out till 5am, go dancing on the beach with my mates with a bottle of vod till dawn...

dont settle for someone who will just do tho, do what you want and things will come round and catch u unawares and one day you will realise you are smiling, could be a month could be a year, but its all ok in the end. Enjoy what you can, plenty more people to meet and clubs to dance in and friends to make.

155889[/snapback]

155901[/snapback]

lol taxis drive from town..

155889[/snapback]

155901[/snapback]

155936[/snapback]

Flask of hot bovril with your vodka?

155889[/snapback]

155901[/snapback]

155936[/snapback]

Flask of hot bovril with your vodka?

155938[/snapback]

Im not that old yet lol, maybe a cup of tea tho? :)

Guest Toplass-101

Delete his number off your phone and pretend that he is dead. If he is a builder, decorator, electrician or plumber, then write his number in a note book before you delete it :(

Call all your friends and tell them what has happend, they will help you though this.

Official Jimbo relationship advice:

"the only cure for the last one, is the next one".

155909[/snapback]

That's also the advice of my mad, blonde Mancunian friend. "The best cure for an old love is a new one, and what's meant for you won't go past you"

She's fucking mental like. :(

Delete his number off your phone and pretend that he is dead. If he is a builder, decorator, electrician or plumber, then write his number in a note book before you delete it :(

Ha ha wish id done that, just about to convert my loft, could have done with a few different ones lol

Relationships are shit. I'm never going to be in one again.  :)

155637[/snapback]

so they say :(

but to be honest, if its a deep love (normally of long standing) then you never really get over it imo, you'll always miss him......things will trigger memories off. When you think about it you've lost someone you love, someone who you're close to, you have to go through the grieving stages-just the same as if they'd died. Except in a way its worse because you know theyre still around somewhere.

Relationships are shit. I'm never going to be in one again.  :razz:

155637[/snapback]

so they say :)

but to be honest, if its a deep love (normally of long standing) then you never really get over it imo, you'll always miss him......things will trigger memories off. When you think about it you've lost someone you love, someone who you're close to, you have to go through the grieving stages-just the same as if they'd died. Except in a way its worse because you know theyre still around somewhere.

155985[/snapback]

bloody hell woman, you're a right fucking ray of sunshine :(

Relationships are shit. I'm never going to be in one again.  :lol:

155637[/snapback]

so they say :)

155985[/snapback]

155990[/snapback]

sorry :lol:

back to cheerful mode :razz:

Guest Toplass-101

Relationships are shit. I'm never going to be in one again.  :D

155637[/snapback]

so they say :razz:

155985[/snapback]

155990[/snapback]

sorry :D

back to cheerful mode :lol:

155992[/snapback]

:lol:

I think you will get over him, I feel nothing towards any of my Ex's, I no longer love them or hate them. If I was ever to bump in to one of them id be friendly enough, but my "Ex's" are exactly that, extinct.

Even Pud pointed out to me a few weeks ago just how much one of my ex's looks like a dinosaur. He was spot on too! :)

Guest Toplass-101

Delete his number off your phone and pretend that he is dead.  If he is a builder, decorator, electrician or plumber, then write his number in a note book before you delete it  :(

Ha ha wish id done that, just about to convert my loft, could have done with a few different ones lol

155983[/snapback]

Your more then welcome to have the telephone number of my builder, but I dont think the plumber, decorator or electrician would travel down to Thornaby, I could ask my Flat-Pack man though, he might, and he is very good with his hands :)

Delete his number off your phone and pretend that he is dead.  If he is a builder, decorator, electrician or plumber, then write his number in a note book before you delete it  :)

155983[/snapback]

Your more then welcome to have the telephone number of my builder, but I dont think the plumber, decorator or electrician would travel down to Thornaby, I could ask my Flat-Pack man though, he might, and he is very good with his hands :razz:

155997[/snapback]

Hell we should go inot business together, Ive got a plasterer and a joiner on mine... :(

Forget the arsehole and move on...it's the only way...play them all like a poker hand...show what you have and lose...show fucking nothing thy all succumb in the end !!! :(

Even Pud pointed out to me a few weeks ago just how much one of my ex's looks like a dinosaur.  He was spot on too!   :(

155994[/snapback]

3_th.jpg

156001[/snapback]

"not the Mamma"...whatever happened to that...one of my all time favourite programs....anyway back on topic...all men are bassads !!! :)

Guest Toplass-101

Even Pud pointed out to me a few weeks ago just how much one of my ex's looks like a dinosaur.  He was spot on too!   :(

155994[/snapback]

3_th.jpg

156001[/snapback]

"not the Mamma"...whatever happened to that...one of my all time favourite programs....anyway back on topic...all men are bassads !!! :)

156002[/snapback]

I didnt see the program, but honest, he was the spit of him... anyways back on topic all men are bassards, even the nice ones!

Even Pud pointed out to me a few weeks ago just how much one of my ex's looks like a dinosaur.  He was spot on too!  :(

155994[/snapback]

3_th.jpg

156001[/snapback]

156002[/snapback]

works on site, scarily like him.

155994[/snapback]

3_th.jpg

156001[/snapback]

156002[/snapback]

works on site, scarily like him.

156006[/snapback]

where ??? who???pm me so I can hunt him down and laugh bigly at him !! :razz: