Rain, Rain

khay

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very very frightening!

You live in Aberdeen don’t you? I never heard any in Aberdeen yesterday. My mum and dad had some where they live. I take it your home for summer? Just wondering if i am deaf or something. :(

Send some of that down here. The last week has been smog-insulation-layer-tastic. :)

155720[/snapback]

I would if i could, dont you worry!

Saying that i did manage to get burnt on Saturday. :(

Been in Ipswich since Friday (bloody FRYday morelike)! its been Scorchioo all weekend up there, no rain or storms just :( and more :) Back home today and its just as hot here, i hate it...all i wanna do is get in a cool shower!

I had a conversation with the bloke on the checkout at M&S today.

He said that up north it's stormy and wet, with people's houses getting damaged.

Whereas down south we're roasting alive.

You lucky sods. :(

Very very frightening!

You live in Aberdeen don’t you? I never heard any in Aberdeen yesterday. My mum and dad had some where they live. I take it your home for summer? Just wondering if i am deaf or something. :(

155714[/snapback]

I go to uni in Aberdeen and I'm staying here for the summer to try and get some money.

There was loads of thunder in the morning when I got up (around half eight), then I walked to work as it was pouring and the thunder started up again around quarter to eleven for a while. I didn't see any lightning. :)

Very very frightening!

155714[/snapback]

I go to uni in Aberdeen and I'm staying here for the summer to try and get some money.

There was loads of thunder in the morning when I got up (around half eight), then I walked to work as it was pouring and the thunder started up again around quarter to eleven for a while. I didn't see any lightning. :)

156167[/snapback]

I must have slept through it then. Must have just been lightning further south then.

Do you work in centre? I work at the berryden retail park during term time.

Been baking here (manchester) for the past two days. Almost melted during graduation because of the big black robe thing.

The thunder storm on sunday set a building on fire and flooded parts of the city though. No sign of rain any time soon, but im leaving manchester today so doesn't really bother me anymore.

Been baking here (manchester) for the past two days. Almost melted during graduation because of the big black robe thing.

The thunder storm on sunday set a building on fire and flooded parts of the city though. No sign of rain any time soon, but im leaving manchester today so doesn't really bother me anymore.

156192[/snapback]

Oh my god, that must have been awful.

Congrats anyway rikko :(

Very very frightening!

You live in Aberdeen don’t you? I never heard any in Aberdeen yesterday. My mum and dad had some where they live. I take it your home for summer? Just wondering if i am deaf or something. ;)

155714[/snapback]

There was loads of thunder in the morning when I got up (around half eight), then I walked to work as it was pouring and the thunder started up again around quarter to eleven for a while. I didn't see any lightning. :first:

156167[/snapback]

I must have slept through it then. Must have just been lightning further south then.

156191[/snapback]

I work in the cinema by the beach. I was working there for about 15 months, quit last November and started back there again about a month ago because my bank account looked horrible.

Last summer I spent a couple of months living on Great Northern Road (just past Berryden [if I'm thinking of the right place]). Which of the shops do you work in ? How's your studying going ? Is it something computer related or did I just make that up ?

Very very frightening!

You live in Aberdeen don’t you? I never heard any in Aberdeen yesterday. My mum and dad had some where they live. I take it your home for summer? Just wondering if i am deaf or something. ;)

155714[/snapback]

There was loads of thunder in the morning when I got up (around half eight), then I walked to work as it was pouring and the thunder started up again around quarter to eleven for a while. I didn't see any lightning. :first:

156167[/snapback]

156191[/snapback]

I work in the cinema by the beach. I was working there for about 15 months, quit last November and started back there again about a month ago because my bank account looked horrible.

Last summer I spent a couple of months living on Great Northern Road (just past Berryden [if I'm thinking of the right place]). Which of the shops do you work in ? How's your studying going ? Is it something computer related or did I just make that up ?

156535[/snapback]

Prefer the Vuew myself bigger seats! Yes your thinking of the right place. Not got any studying to be done till about some time in january i hope, but i passed all my exams, yourself? Its the one in between JJB and Next.

Is it Aberdeen or RGU you go to? I can't remember what you are studying though.

Nice weather just now after the fog cleared up.