Rain, Rain

khay

It's rainy and shite here now. I miss the sun.  :first:

156963[/snapback]

In your face!

Wait a minute the suns in my face. Better put some of these on! ;)

and regarding your new avatar Brock, i wish that my cock was next to that Microphone.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's rainy and shite here now. I miss the sun.  :icon_lol:

156963[/snapback]

In your face!

Wait a minute the suns in my face. Better put some of these on! :first:

and regarding your new avatar Brock, i wish that my cock was next to that Microphone.

156969[/snapback]

She's lovely isn't she? :nufc: I'm rather smitten, even if she does mime. ;)

Bah. Bastid. It's just...grey here. B)

dunno about anyone else but i feel like i'm being baked alive at the mo.

157180[/snapback]

Me too...just can't settle it's too hot. I have stocked up the freezer with loads of ice and keep drinking pints of iced water.... ;)

157180[/snapback]

Me too...just can't settle it's too hot. I have stocked up the freezer with loads of ice and keep drinking pints of iced water.... ;)

157181[/snapback]

me too!

ive also stocked up on cornetto's - bloody lovely.

157180[/snapback]

Me too...just can't settle it's too hot. I have stocked up the freezer with loads of ice and keep drinking pints of iced water.... :first:

157181[/snapback]

me too!

ive also stocked up on cornetto's - bloody lovely.

157184[/snapback]

Mmmmm...cornetto's ! I have just discovered a tub of Cornish Ice cream in there too so I am munching on that.. ;)

157180[/snapback]

well we've finally had some rain here, but its not helped, now its humid and sticky ;) I've had a headache all day, probably need a storm.

No one round here get rain today? Was out in Thornaby and the thunder storm was terrible, although it meant I got the afternoon off which was spendid.

157201[/snapback]

yeh i got caught in that one at the town centre, got in the car got about 200 yards up the road and had to pull over as i couldnt see anything !

Typical bloody English, waaah waaah it's never sunny....

"Waaaah waah I can't get settled it's too hot"

fuck sake, enjoy the weather while we've got it, get on the bech, get a tan get an ice box by your side stocked with beer, stick your iPod in and just enjoy what most other nations get all the fucking time. Real Weather, no the grey durge we endure 95% of the year!

Typical bloody English, waaah waaah it's never sunny....

"Waaaah waah I can't get settled it's too hot"

fuck sake, enjoy the weather while we've got it, get on the bech, get a tan get an ice box by your side stocked with beer, stick your iPod in and just enjoy what most other nations get all the fucking time. Real Weather, no the grey durge we endure 95% of the year!

157211[/snapback]

thats all very well if you have time to laze about, but not if you have to run around at work whilst its baking hot ;)

Never been one for the heat anyway, the sun is bad for your skin too, the heat saps your energy, ive always loved autumn/winter time me.

Sky full of grey clouds at the moment, nice and cool in side.(but i think that has more to do with the fan than anything climate wise.)

T-in the park this weekend. only really liked 2 bands in the line up(RHCP and Coheed).

Certainly is, just had a walk up to Asda and i'm sweating big style, and that's got nowt to do with me weight either (i'm 6' 3" and skinny as owt).

I'm playing football at about 6:30 aswell, gonna be moider, isn't ideal in the heat like.

Edited by Hatful Of Hollow

Certainly is, just had a walk up to Asda and i'm sweating big style, and that's got nowt to do with me weight either (i'm 6' 3" and skinny as owt).

I'm playing football at about 6:30 aswell, gonna be moider, isn't ideal in the heat like.

160438[/snapback]

Should be nice and cool by then i hope!

I played yesterday and was glad it stayed behind the clouds for the duration.