Bad News: fucking Corn Flies :)

Good News: BEACH :lol:

Bad News: wet dogs being friendly :D

Good News: BIKINIS!! :lol:

Bad News: Bikinis on heiffers :(

Good News: walking with your feet in the sea :lol:

Bad News: Seaweed between your toes :D

Good News: relaxing music on your iPod taking you to a Caribbean island :blush:

Bad News: coming back to Britain with a bump when you see a whiter than white beer gut hanging over some excessivley tight shorts while the Guts owner wobbles past you... :drill:

Bad News: coming back to Britain with a bump when you see a whiter than white beer gut hanging over some excessivley tight shorts while the Guts owner wobbles past you... :D

160575[/snapback]

Catch your reflection in the ice-cream van? :(

no ice cream van on the beach numbnut

I should know, I was looking hard enough :D

hows work? nice and warm stuck in an office is it?

what's that? I didn't hear you over the noise of me opening another Can of Red Stripe :(

no ice cream van on the beach numbnut

I should know, I was looking hard enough :D

hows work? nice and warm stuck in an office is it?

what's that? I didn't hear you over the noise of me opening another Can of Red Stripe :(

160582[/snapback]

BASTARD!

:(:):lol:

160591[/snapback]

At least i get off in an hour, going to walk to the next bus stop to get some fresh air and sun for a while!

My mate started today so he it will give me someone to talk to on the bus. :D

:(:lol::D

160591[/snapback]

At least i get off in an hour, going to walk to the next bus stop to get some fresh air and sun for a while!

My mate started today so he it will give me someone to talk to on the bus. :lol:

160597[/snapback]

:D

aye, that tops my sitting on my arse in the sun all day, getting a tan, drinking lager and and being as relaxed as humanlypossible, without being physically dead...

:drill::)

oh and Gemm... it's alright mate, apparently you're a shite accountant so they'll not miss you :lol:

The best sort of weather is the heat and sun of today, then in the afternoon it pelts it down with rain but is still warm and leaves the smell of humidity in the air.

160601[/snapback]

I dunno why, but I've always liked the smell of warm wet tarmac... :(

:(:lol::D

160591[/snapback]

My mate started today so he it will give me someone to talk to on the bus. :lol:

160597[/snapback]

:D

aye, that tops my sitting on my arse in the sun all day, getting a tan, drinking lager and and being as relaxed as humanlypossible, without being physically dead...

:drill::)

oh and Gemm... it's alright mate, apparently you're a shite accountant so they'll not miss you :lol:

160600[/snapback]

Its a lot better than my current situation!

Nothing beats sitting outside with me book and a cold budweiser (budvar) with me ipod blaring out pearl jam.  :rolleyes:

160615[/snapback]

Bassid !!! :P try sitting in an office full of mongs for 8 hours when the "indoor" temperature is 27.5 degrees ffs !!! S'not a pretty sight or smell.. ;)

Beltin, just popped back home to cover meself in factor Asbestos tbh

160504[/snapback]

Bit late man, you needed that on Saturday! ;)

Nothing beats sitting outside with me book and a cold budweiser (budvar) with me ipod blaring out pearl jam.  :P

160615[/snapback]

Bassid !!! :rolleyes: try sitting in an office full of mongs for 8 hours when the "indoor" temperature is 27.5 degrees ffs !!! S'not a pretty sight or smell.. ;)

160700[/snapback]

Sit in the smoke bubble, thats what i used to do, it's even hotter in there :rolleyes:

Nothing beats sitting outside with me book and a cold budweiser (budvar) with me ipod blaring out pearl jam.  :P

160615[/snapback]

Bassid !!! :rolleyes: try sitting in an office full of mongs for 8 hours when the "indoor" temperature is 27.5 degrees ffs !!! S'not a pretty sight or smell.. ;)

160700[/snapback]

Sit in the smoke bubble, thats what i used to do, it's even hotter in there :rolleyes:

160703[/snapback]

Been out there too amny times today anyway !!! The workmen are extending it into a big bike shed thingymajig and I have a thing for rigger boots... :rolleyes:

Nothing beats sitting outside with me book and a cold budweiser (budvar) with me ipod blaring out pearl jam.  :rolleyes:

160615[/snapback]

160700[/snapback]

160703[/snapback]

Been out there too amny times today anyway !!! The workmen are extending it into a big bike shed thingymajig and I have a thing for rigger boots... :blush:

160704[/snapback]

If it's like owt else up there it will take them until next summer to complete it :P

160615[/snapback]

Bassid !!! :blush: try sitting in an office full of mongs for 8 hours when the "indoor" temperature is 27.5 degrees ffs !!! S'not a pretty sight or smell.. :rolleyes:

160700[/snapback]

Sit in the smoke bubble, thats what i used to do, it's even hotter in there :P

160703[/snapback]

Been out there too amny times today anyway !!! The workmen are extending it into a big bike shed thingymajig and I have a thing for rigger boots... :blush:

160704[/snapback]

If it's like owt else up there it will take them until next summer to complete it :rolleyes:

160709[/snapback]

oh no...they told us 3 weeks.... ;) it better be cos it adds nearly a minute onto my smoking breaks having to walk round the fencing... :(

160615[/snapback]

Bassid !!! :blush: try sitting in an office full of mongs for 8 hours when the "indoor" temperature is 27.5 degrees ffs !!! S'not a pretty sight or smell.. :rolleyes:

160700[/snapback]

Sit in the smoke bubble, thats what i used to do, it's even hotter in there :P

160703[/snapback]

160704[/snapback]

If it's like owt else up there it will take them until next summer to complete it :rolleyes:

160709[/snapback]

oh no...they told us 3 weeks.... ;) it better be cos it adds nearly a minute onto my smoking breaks having to walk round the fencing... :(

160712[/snapback]

I bet they fixed the heating though, just in time for the summer, BASTARDS!

Half the staff in block 6 had piles through the benches in the smoke bubble being like a block of ice.

160615[/snapback]

Bassid !!! :P try sitting in an office full of mongs for 8 hours when the "indoor" temperature is 27.5 degrees ffs !!! S'not a pretty sight or smell.. ;)

160700[/snapback]

Well I would've offered you one at least. :rolleyes:

160615[/snapback]

160700[/snapback]

Well I would've offered you one at least. :rolleyes:

160735[/snapback]

Thanks...much appreciated.. :rolleyes: