MODS...... a recently banned poster 2

Toonpack

Has asked me to advise you that:

tell the mods that they're going to get murdered within the next week unless they tell GeordieFish that he's a big useless internet geek with no social life in BIG PINK LETTERS

the message was signed CF the Ripper

I also claim messenger amnesty (again)

Edited by Toonpack

I think part of the problem is that he was abusing new members. :( Basically if someone new turned up and started a thread he would be straight in there telling them to piss off.

It's alright for us lot who's used to him. I'd have him back on here though, definitely. As far as I'm aware no one really complained about him or anything.

I think he's quite entertaining. I think he should receive a pardon or whatever the message board equivalent is.

156175[/snapback]

i second that proposal :(

I liked CF's angry posts!!

I think part of the problem is that he was abusing new members. :(  Basically if someone new turned up and started a thread he would be straight in there telling them to piss off.

It's alright for us lot who's used to him.  I'd have him back on here though, definitely.  As far as I'm aware no one really complained about him or anything.

156177[/snapback]

Ah right-I can understand that. It's different if they don't know how to take it. It still amused me though :)

He should be allowed back with certain parole conditions then.

Did he ever post as anybody else btw? I always imagined him as Ratboy out of VIz.

I think part of the problem is that he was abusing new members. :(  Basically if someone new turned up and started a thread he would be straight in there telling them to piss off.

It's alright for us lot who's used to him.  I'd have him back on here though, definitely.  As far as I'm aware no one really complained about him or anything.

156177[/snapback]

Plenty of people complained about him. That's why there are about 10 threads in the admin board devoted to him.

156177[/snapback]

Plenty of people complained about him. That's why there are about 10 threads in the admin board devoted to him.

156232[/snapback]

That's the thing that gets me about the ye olde tinternet, why do people complain about stuff?????????

If you don't like it, ignore it, couldn't be arsed to complain about anything myself.

Neusance posters if ignored soon fade away

Guest CF The Ripper

"I'm CF. I see you are still having no luck banning me. I have the greatest respect for you Jimbo, but Lord! You are no nearer banning me now than four years ago when I started. I reckon your boys are letting you down, Jimbo. They can't be much good can they?

"The only time they came near to unbanning me was a few months back on N-O when I was disturbed. Even then it was a uniformed mod not a admin.

"I warned you in March that I'd strike again. I'm not quite sure when I will strike again but it will definitely be sometime this year, maybe September, October, even sooner if I get the chance."

"I like it there, there's plenty of them knocking about. They never learn do they Jimbo? I bet you've warned them, but they never listen. "

Edited by CF The Ripper

"I'm CF. I see you are still having no luck unbanning me. I have the greatest respect for you Jimbo, but Lord! You are no nearer unbanning me now than four years ago when I started. I reckon your boys are letting you down, Jimbo. They can't be much good can they?

"The only time they came near to unbanning me was a few months back on N-O when I was disturbed. Even then it was a uniformed mod not a admin.

"I warned you in March that I'd strike again. I'm not quite sure when I will strike again but it will definitely be sometime this year, maybe September, October, even sooner if I get the chance."

"I like it there, there's plenty of them knocking about. They never learn do they Jimbo? I bet you've warned them, but they never listen. "

156247[/snapback]

Wearside Spack tbh

Guest CF The Ripper
Wearside t0m

156254[/snapback]

Definitely Maybe :(

156255[/snapback]

oh aye, t0m was laced by the Barnes crew wasnt he

156257[/snapback]

I made it onto their website, you know?

"I'm CF. I see you are still having no luck unbanning me. I have the greatest respect for you Jimbo, but Lord! You are no nearer unbanning me now than four years ago when I started. I reckon your boys are letting you down, Jimbo. They can't be much good can they?

156247[/snapback]

Wearside Spack tbh

156249[/snapback]

:(:):razz:

I think the kids a genius to be fair.

Wearside t0m

156254[/snapback]

Definitely Maybe :(

156255[/snapback]

oh aye, t0m was laced by the Barnes crew wasnt he

156257[/snapback]

Whats a Barnes crew? Sound like homs to me.

Guest CF The Ripper

156264[/snapback]

The Sunderland Hooligan Firm as they like to be known.

156264[/snapback]

156266[/snapback]

Is it? Never heard of them tbh.

156264[/snapback]

156266[/snapback]

Is it? Never heard of them tbh.

156269[/snapback]

http://barnes-crew.tripod.com/index.html

156271[/snapback]

Mob-handed for fights with local 'pakis'. Clearly hard as nails.

156279[/snapback]

Should all be rounded up and shot tbh, waste of oxygen