When do people think we'll sign our first player.

DavB93

I've been thinking and it's looking more likely we won't have signed anyone by the time the Intertoto comes around, I really hope I'm wrong but think Roeder might be having problems luring players to St James Park.

I think he'd have trouble luring players here anyway given his profile, but unfortunately that's exacerbated further by the fact he's got very little cash to splash.

I think he'd have trouble luring players here anyway given his profile, but unfortunately that's exacerbated further by the fact he's got very little cash to splash.

156124[/snapback]

This is one reason I didn't wan't him appointed permanently.......Roeder who?...exactly

two seconds, i'll go and get my crystal ball

156199[/snapback]

Have you lost it? Thats been 20mins now? Or have you been lying on the floor for the last 20mins as you have fainted with shock? :(

We've taken a young French striker from Auxerre on trial according to SSN.

156231[/snapback]

That could be the way were having to go, anyone any idea of what the season ticket take up was ?????

156231[/snapback]

That could be the way were having to go, anyone any idea of what the season ticket take up was ?????

156246[/snapback]

I haven't had a season ticket since the 02/03 season and they sent me renewal forms today.... :(

156231[/snapback]

156246[/snapback]

I haven't had a season ticket since the 02/03 season and they sent me renewal forms today.... :)

156248[/snapback]

:(

Shepherd's dastardly plan. "Send them out to people who haven't had one a few years. Hopefully they'll forget they gave it up and just renew....MUHAHAHAHAHAAAAA".

156231[/snapback]

156246[/snapback]

I haven't had a season ticket since the 02/03 season and they sent me renewal forms today.... :)

156248[/snapback]

I haven't had one EVER and I got season ticket application pack through the door this morning :(

Edited by David Icke - Son of God

Guest CF The Ripper

156231[/snapback]

156246[/snapback]

I haven't had a season ticket since the 02/03 season and they sent me renewal forms today.... :lol:

156248[/snapback]

:razz:

Shepherd's dastardly plan. "Send them out to people who haven't had one a few years. Hopefully they'll forget they gave it up and just renew....MUHAHAHAHAHAAAAA".

156250[/snapback]

:(:)

Roeder said he expected a couple of signings soon (2 week ago) possibly followed by 2 or 3 more, and that he was talking to players, firstly in order to talk to players you have to have the clubs permission, if this was the case we would have heard about it, it's obvious Roeder was given the job by FS cos he is a yes man, a puppet, and will not pester FS for transfer funds, when will you all realise NUFC have no money and were being lied to.

Roeder said he expected a couple of signings soon (2 week ago) possibly followed by 2 or 3 more, and that he was talking to players, firstly in order to talk to players you have to have the clubs permission, if this was the case we would have heard about it, it's obvious Roeder was given the job by FS cos he is a yes man, a puppet, and will not pester FS for transfer funds, when will you all realise NUFC have no money and were being lied to.

156405[/snapback]

Stick around Highpants and I'll introduce you to Leazes Mag. :(

Welcome to the board btw. Top name!

Word has it that Roeder is sending a couple of his scouts to Eldon Square Leisure Centre a week on Saturday..... ;)

156405[/snapback]

Stick around Highpants and I'll introduce you to Leazes Mag. ;)

Welcome to the board btw. Top name!

156409[/snapback]

Enlighten me what is LEAVES MAG ?