David Icke - Son of God

Steve

What was your past username? I'm so out of the loop here. :( You seemed to know a little about me in a past thread so I'm assuming you've been here for a while. Please help me.

Oh yeah, and anyone else that's changed their username, spill your guts here. I'm on the clock here and I don't want to waste NHS money so I don't have enough time to go through past threads looking for this.

I thank you in advance.

I'm Dave and so's my wife.

156223[/snapback]

Seeing as there are two Geordie boyo's on here and it looks like I came second (like all good men) how can I change my name?

Oh and if anyone knows if I can do it on NO as well without involving the mods it would be most appreciated!

156223[/snapback]

Seeing as there are two Geordie boyo's on here and it looks like I came second (like all good men) how can I change my name?

Oh and if anyone knows if I can do it on NO as well without involving the mods it would be most appreciated!

156226[/snapback]

PM me with the name you want.

156223[/snapback]

156226[/snapback]

How come you're a Geordie Boyo? Are you from Wales? I've no idea why Billy is a Geordie Boyo-he's not got any Welsh connections as far as I know. Perhaps he should be forced to change instead. Or just banned altogether. Possibly the latter.

156223[/snapback]

156226[/snapback]

How come you're a Geordie Boyo? Are you from Wales? I've no idea why Billy is a Geordie Boyo-he's not got any Welsh connections as far as I know. Perhaps he should be forced to change instead. Or just banned altogether. Possibly the latter.

156230[/snapback]

I'm a Wallsend/Hexham boy. But the other half is Welsh and I live in South Wales.

Billy got there first so I'll come up with another name to spare any confusion

Edit - and my initials are GB so i just kinda worked!

Edited by Geordieboyo

:)

Normally when people use the term 'Boyo' around here they mean it as to like saying a rough lad. So in that perspective I think I earned that name when I first joined up a few years ago. I was very lovable back then and got on with everyone. Oh! The PM's off people wanting to be my best friend in the whole wide world never stopped. :lol:

Anyways! It's not like you lot call me Geordie or even Billy-Lee, you call me Boyo! So ner! : :(

Come to think of it, I know a lad who trains and lives down Wales but is originally from here....

EDIT: Your first name's not Gav is it? :razz:

Edited by Geordie Boyo

156223[/snapback]

156226[/snapback]

156230[/snapback]

I'm a Wallsend/Hexham boy. But the other half is Welsh and I live in South Wales.

Billy got there first so I'll come up with another name to spare any confusion

Edit - and my initials are GB so i just kinda worked!

156236[/snapback]

Fair enough, glad to see you've seen reason. I'd have been livid if I was Billy. Its a bit rich you tipping up here and all of a sudden demanding that he be banned tbh.