how many goals will Shola score?

Marko

presuming that Ameobi will likely be starting most games for us next season how many goals do you think he will score?

Personally i think around 10-15

I honestly think that if he played the whole season at centre forward he would get 10-15 goals. The stats can be misleading because he has played a large proportion of his games from the bench and he is a fairly ineffective substitute.

When he was starting games last season he did manage to notch up a decent rate.

That said I still don't think he will score enough for a first choice player and the rest of his game is at times woefully inadequate.

Edited by David Kelly

I honestly think that if he played the whole season at centre forward he would get 10-15 goals.  The stats can be misleading because he has played a large proportion of his games from the bench and he is a fairly ineffective substitute.

When he was starting games last season he did manage to notch up a decent rate.

That said I still don't think he will score enough for a first choice player and the rest of his game is at times woefully inadequate.

156517[/snapback]

My thoughts as well. Played a lot of games on the left wing as well last season.

I'm gonna stick my neck out and say 20.

Given a bit of luck he could score 10 against pub teams in the Waffa Cup...

He has never been a good foil for Shearer and always looked more effective leading the line, so i reckon 20 is achievable

I'm gonna stick my neck out and say 20.

Given a bit of luck he could score 10 against pub teams in the Waffa Cup...

He has never been a good foil for Shearer and always looked more effective leading the line, so i reckon 20 is achievable

156522[/snapback]

A large ask to be fair!