North Korea

sweetleftpeg

Just now, wolfy said:

I'm only offensive to those who are also closed minded.

What you actually think I am is of no importance to me but feel free to let me know what you think if you so desire.

No, you're not. You're offensive to the family of the people lost in atrocities like Hiroshima, you're offensive to astronauts and their families, you're offensive to people who made their careers in industries you dismiss as bullshit, you're offensive to people who you say "accept what is spoon fed".

You're offensive Wolfy and the reason I tell you this is because if this was an exercise in argument and debate (as the flat earth society began as, if I remember rightly?) you wouldn't be offensive, you'd be a curiosity, but as it is your arrogance and ignorance is just offensive.

1 minute ago, Ant said:

:lol: had almost forgotten, was it wolfy who flounced when a lad who worked on nuclear subs argued with him or some other crackpot?

Aye, Rikko, literally a nuclear engineer and Wolfy said "Nah, you're entire life is basedon a sham".

Wonder what job Wolfy has, I'm guessing taxi driver, or unemployed.

Apparently denying every part of science, denouncing terrorist acts as false flags, and calledng disasters like Grenfell psyops isn't remotely offensive. And if you don't do this, you are close minded. 

5 minutes ago, The Fish said:

No, you're not. You're offensive to the family of the people lost in atrocities like Hiroshima, you're offensive to astronauts and their families, you're offensive to people who made their careers in industries you dismiss as bullshit, you're offensive to people who you say "accept what is spoon fed".

You're offensive Wolfy and the reason I tell you this is because if this was an exercise in argument and debate (as the flat earth society began as, if I remember rightly?) you wouldn't be offensive, you'd be a curiosity, but as it is your arrogance and ignorance is just offensive.

Your acceptance of historical happenings as told to you, unconditionally is entirely your prerogative.

I choose to question it and by questioning anything that involves hurt or loss of life, it's obviously going to be used as a tool in a debate/argument.

Using emotion shows your weakness.

Does anyone reckon Wolfy genuinely believes the shit he posts or is he a professional WUM?

I was more convinced when CT tried to convince us he'd voted Labour tbh.

Just now, Ant said:

one of those lads who gives sermons in town centres and has zany signs 

:lol:

1 minute ago, wolfy said:

I'll leave you to your reliance on emotion.

Get a load of Mr Spock here. :lol:

1 minute ago, wolfy said:

Your acceptance of historical happenings as told to you, unconditionally is entirely your prerogative.

I choose to question it and by questioning anything that involves hurt or loss of life, it's obviously going to be used as a tool in a debate/argument.

Using emotion shows your weakness.

Stopped reading after this outright lie.

2 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Does anyone reckon Wolfy genuinely believes the shit he posts or is he a professional WUM?

I was more convinced when CT tried to convince us he'd voted Labour tbh.

I'm only a WUM to those who want to think that way.

I question what I say I do and my belief's are what I say they are.

Whether I'm totally correct on all or some or little, is up for debate but can only be proven or disproven with concrete evidence, for or against, which none of us possess, otherwise there would be no argument.

Edited by wolfy

5 minutes ago, wolfy said:

Whether I'm totally correct on all or some or little, is up for debate but can only be proven or disproven with concrete evidence, for or against, which none of us possess, otherwise there would be no argument.

What constitutes concrete evidence if not TV/photographic and eye witness testimony? 

12 minutes ago, wolfy said:

It's not up for debate 

5 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

What constitutes concrete evidence if not TV/photographic and eye witness testimony? 

What Wolfy sees, or what his closed mind can understand.

7 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Good question.

If you accept that people lie for all kinds of reasons and eye witnesses can be anything but, then you have to say that only verifiable physical evidence from yourself would suffice.

Other than that, it's a reliance on stories told and the acceptance of that story as a truth, without anything other than a mass back up of like-minded people who bought into the very same story.

Mass opinion is a strong and powerful tool to argue with.

3 hours ago, wolfy said:

Good question.

If you accept that people lie for all kinds of reasons and eye witnesses can be anything but, then you have to say that only verifiable physical evidence from yourself would suffice.

Other than that, it's a reliance on stories told and the acceptance of that story as a truth, without anything other than a mass back up of like-minded people who bought into the very same story.

Mass opinion is a strong and powerful tool to argue with.

I have a cousin in the North Korean Military and he says it's kicking right off.