North Korea

sweetleftpeg

15 hours ago, Ken said:

Wolfy. I seriously thought you were a WUM, but you are ill. You have probably been told this before but to take so much time and effort to come up with your tin-foil hat theories... :lol:

Nut job.

There seems to be a lot of psychologists on here. :D

1 hour ago, wolfy said:

There seems to be a lot of psychologists on here. :D

We're just striving for answers and trying to keep an open mind about the options Wolfy.

Lot of free thinkers on here after all.

16 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

We're just striving for answers and trying to keep an open mind about the options Wolfy.

Lot of free thinkers on here after all.

Striving for answers for what?

For how you've managed to convince yourself that the conventionally received reality of the world isn't the actual reality, because there is insufficient provable evidence - and then at the same time come up with your own theories which rely on even less provable evidence.

It's a logically flawed position. If you were being intellectually honest about this you would have to concede that the position with the most evidence supporting it (until you come up with any evidence of your own theories whatsoever, that would be our position), is the one you should claim to be closest to the truth, even if you think it's not the whole truth.

At the end of the day, we have photos, videos, eye witness accounts, the lot. You can claim they're false all you want, but you've got nowhere near the same body of evidence supporting your own views, and only speculation and conjecture to discredit ours. No hard evidence.

As such, we try to find answers to why you wilfully ignore this. Because it isn't based on intellectual honesty or logical thought patterns.

25 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

For how you've managed to convince yourself that the conventionally received reality of the world isn't the actual reality, because there is insufficient provable evidence - and then at the same time come up with your own theories which rely on even less provable evidence.

It's a logically flawed position. If you were being intellectually honest about this you would have to concede that the position with the most evidence supporting it (until you come up with any evidence of your own theories whatsoever, that would be our position), is the one you should claim to be closest to the truth, even if you think it's not the whole truth.

At the end of the day, we have photos, videos, eye witness accounts, the lot. You can claim they're false all you want, but you've got nowhere near the same body of evidence supporting your own views, and only speculation and conjecture to discredit ours. No hard evidence.

As such, we try to find answers to why you wilfully ignore this. Because it isn't based on intellectual honesty or logical thought patterns.

Baa, flossy

2 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I go on what I see and delve into about any of this stuff that is fed to us.

A lot of it absolutely begs questions and some of it is blatant, in your face garbage and propaganda.

Some of it will naturally be the truth and this is where the acceptance of certain stuff is deemed by me to take a back seat in my mind as for it not to be suspicious enough for it to peak my interest.

The key to it all is evidence.

It's fine saying something has more evidence for than against, but you have to ask yourself why you are saying that in terms of what is placed before you to give you a stance of saying your thoughts on something are sound because the evidence outweighs anything a person like me can say against it.

Basically speaking, many people use mass opinion as evidence.

Media video/photo's are deemed perfectly clear proof's, it seems.

It's a belief in a system that is designed to make you accept and believe.

The silly part of it all is, most people know that the media are a bunch of fabricators and so are governments, etc.

The issue only arises when the minority come along and start to pick fault, or potential fault with stuff that the masses are in acceptance of, by simple life time peer pressure through indoctrination.

People will refuse to admit they're pressured into belief's because they do not want to appear weak.

The issue is, we are all weak and all basically follow protocol, kind of thing.

Even me.

All I do is step outside of that box and question but it still doesn't make me immune to following set out patterns that 99.9% of us do follow.

That really is the nature of the beast that we all are.

Of course you have photo's and video and so called eye witnesses and anything else you can add to the mix.

What you do not know is, what is the actual truth of any of it.

You can accept it (as I said) and just go with the flow, which is fair enough, or you can question some of it if you feel that it doesn't sit right with you.

It's fine telling me that you have more evidence than I have that something is more real than fake by producing pictures and video and eye witnesses but then again, I could tell you that the starship enterprise is real because I've got photographs and video of it all and eye witnesses verifying that what I'm saying is the truth.

What's the difference?

It's easy to say " yeah but that's clearly sci-fi and we are told it is, so it's obviously not real."

The point is, what is real in situations like this?

Not as easy as it appears to be in defining a truth from a fiction, which is where logic and questioning have to come into it.

Most people shun questioning on much of scientific stuff or so called war mongering, in terms of what the reality is against what we are told is a reality.

They prefer to simply ponder the ramifications of it all, rather than sit back and  think, " hmmmm, are we being played like fiddles here?"

What is intellectual honesty in any of this?

I'm being honest in that I question.

I would be dishonest if I said I knew exactly what the truth of everything is...but I don't.

I question stuff and have my own thoughts on what could be and may be happening.

The stuff I'm pondering is the stuff that many take a a truth for no other reason than a reliance on authority.

33 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Wolfy pwnt by Rayvin, the walls of his ice dome are crumbling

3 hours ago, wolfy said:

I go on what I see and delve into about any of this stuff that is fed to us.

A lot of it absolutely begs questions and some of it is blatant, in your face garbage and propaganda.

Some of it will naturally be the truth and this is where the acceptance of certain stuff is deemed by me to take a back seat in my mind as for it not to be suspicious enough for it to peak my interest.

The key to it all is evidence. blah, blah blah, blah, blah...

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah... I'm being honest in that I question.

I would be dishonest if I said I knew exactly what the truth of everything is...but I don't.

I question stuff and have my own thoughts on what could be and may be happening.

The stuff I'm pondering is the stuff that many take a a truth for no other reason than a reliance on authority.

Do you still believe the earth is flat?

Wolfy's responses when someone tears his position apart is so predictable. 

blah blah I'm just asking questions

blah blah some people are happy to believe whatever they're told without questioning

blah blah no reliable evidence

blah blah ask yourself

blah blah I'm not trying to convince anybody of anything, but all your theories are stupid and wrong

I do wonder what his friends and family think of his world view. Does it take up a lot of his time, as it seems to on here? Does his family roll their eyes and avoid the subject or do they beseech him to seek help?

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

Wolfy's responses when someone tears his position apart is so predictable. 

blah blah I'm just asking questions

blah blah some people are happy to believe whatever they're told without questioning

blah blah no reliable evidence

blah blah ask yourself

blah blah I'm not trying to convince anybody of anything, but all your theories are stupid and wrong

I do wonder what his friends and family think of his world view. Does it take up a lot of his time, as it seems to on here? Does his family roll their eyes and avoid the subject or do they beseech him to seek help?

No need to worry yourself, I'm fine. 

5 hours ago, wolfy said:

No need to worry yourself, I'm fine. 

Couple of things; 

I'm not worried, I'm wondering.

You say your fine, have you any evidence of that? Because, as it stands, all evidence is pointing to the contrary.

11 hours ago, The Fish said:

Couple of things; 

I'm not worried, I'm wondering.

You say your fine, have you any evidence of that? Because, as it stands, all evidence is pointing to the contrary.

I can't stop you wondering but I can say that I'm absolutely fine, which means absolutely nothing when you consider that we are both just names on a Newcastle united football forum and we do not know each other apart from that, regardless of what you and other might believe you think you know, based on what you derive from my questioning of stuff that you follow without question.

All your evidence that you pretend you have is all pointing to you actually having issues, not me. A wolf pack mentality, I'd say.

Don't get me wrong though. It doesn't matter who and how many follow the mass opinion on anything authority wise. Like I said before. It's the nature of the beast for people to accept (without real evidence) anything told to them simply because peer pressure to do that, is rife.

It's easier to go with the flow than to question it, but it certainly doesn't make going with the flow, correct.

Try not to worry about me too much. :razz:

Again, though, this blanket assertion that anyone who agrees with a majority-held view hasn't questioned what they're presented with before coming to that conclusion is what's really weird.

25 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Again, though, this blanket assertion that anyone who agrees with a majority-held view hasn't questioned what they're presented with before coming to that conclusion is what's really weird.

That's what I see from those that are telling me I'm a lunatic for questioning stuff.

Let's put it simply. If people are not happy about me saying they follow mainstream ideals, then that means that those people question authority.

If this is the case then regardless of how it's dressed up, it means that people do not believe what they're told.

So basically everything is up for question by all who do not accept/believe the official line on  whatever.

Those that ask me for evidence against the official line cannot provide evidence for the official line, physically and are reliant on the very thing that most people distrust in sections, which is mainstream media sources.

Where peer pressure comes in and the wolf pack mentality is, the media portrays anyone who questions authority as a nutter or a conspiracy nut and all the rest of the endless words associated with everything crazy about anyone who questions.

Most people follow that train of thought and it becomes normal to follow the trend, because most people are afraid to go against mass opinion.

Of course it will be argued against, with people telling me that they're not closed minded and it's me, or they are strong willed and don't follow basic protocol, etc. The truth is, we all do to certain extents and many do follow what's fed to them as long as it comes with an official stamp of approval.

5 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

You don't "question" stuff, you flat out reject all available scientific evidence in favour of your belief in fairies.

Nothing wrong with you believing in fairies, if that's how you flow. However, I don't share your opinion on them.