Just now, wolfy said:

There's no real evidence.

Film, photographic, documentary, eye witness, medical evidence, etc. etc. apart

Just now, Alex said:

Film, photographic, documentary, eye witness, medical evidence, etc. etc. apart

Photographs of what?

Eye witnesses to what?

Medical evidence that shows, what?

You are reliant on what you are told all of this depicts and you can accept it unconditionally or you can ponder it, or reject it after pondering if it doesn't fit into a reality.

You chose to accept. Fair enough.

I chose to ponder it all and then reject it after sifting through it.

2 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

how do you explain hiroshima and nagasaki then? did they just not happen, despite all the evidence to the contrary? 

The victims of the British Nuclear tests on Christmas Island are part of an elaborate ruse, obvs

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

how do you explain hiroshima and nagasaki then? did they just not happen, despite all the evidence to the contrary? 

Fire bombed, possibly,  and/or simply razed to the ground ready for regeneration.

Notice how tidy all the roads were only 24 hours after a so called atom bomb detonation?

A big load of propaganda. Always has been and always will be. It keeps the masses on their toes and compliant as well as scared.

Just now, wolfy said:

Notice how tidy all the roads were only 24 hours after a so called atom bomb detonation?

How do you know this?

2 minutes ago, wolfy said:

Fire bombed, possibly,  and/or simply razed to the ground ready for regeneration.

A big load of propaganda. Always has been and always will be. It keeps the masses on their toes and compliant as well as scared.

so it's global coordinated propaganda? everyone is in on it, including N Korea? sorry like but this is a conspiracy too far. though tbf, aren't you a flat earth loon too? 

We are in a day and age of technological advancement and we have the ability to play back and scrutinise video of historical so called achievements.

Just taking a look back at what they put out for the ever gullible public in those times, it's easy to see how they can dupe people.

Just like in those days when the old Frankenstein movies were on. All those who are old enough will know how scary they were and how going to bed was a scary experience after watching them.

These days if you watched it you would go to bed crying with laughing at how silly it all looked.

That's the same with the garbage they spewed out as a supposed reality, with atom bombs and silly moon landing's, etc.

15 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Not just the survivors but the children of the survivors chose to get ill, en masse, as a way of pulling the wool over our eyes. Do keep up.

4 minutes ago, Alex said:

How do you know this?

From the photo's and video they supposedly shot of it depicting it all 24 hours later as they told us.

I can only pick at what they put out before us.

Just now, strawb said:

Doesn't KCG work in the nuclear industry? Or am I mistaken? If he does, what the fuck is he getting paid for if it doesn't exist?

Keeping schtum. You don't think the cameramen at the moon landing movie studios worked for nothing, do you?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, wolfy said:

From the photo's and video they supposedly shot of it depicting it all 24 hours later as they told us.

I can only pick at what they put out before us.

But where's your actual evidence?

2 minutes ago, The Fish said:

But where's your actual evidence?

Same place all of your evidence is.

The only difference is, you accept most of what's spoon fed and I question it.

Just now, wolfy said:

Same place all of your evidence is.

The only difference is, you accept most of what's spoon fed and I question it.

That's not true though, is it? I take everything I'm offered and question it, you are close minded.

I wonder, do you have any idea how offensive you are?

7 minutes ago, strawb said:

Doesn't KCG work in the nuclear industry? Or am I mistaken? If he does, what the fuck is he getting paid for if it doesn't exist?

It was Rikko. He went to great lengths to explain things to this bellend only for wolfy to say "naaah, I don't believe it".

Not believing in nuclear weapons, sattelites, electricity, gravity etc is retarded, but not offensive. But a lot of what wolfy espouses is deeply offensive. He's a cunt imo. 

Just now, The Fish said:

That's not true though, is it? I take everything I'm offered and question it, you are close minded.

I wonder, do you have any idea how offensive you are?

I'm only offensive to those who are also closed minded.

What you actually think I am is of no importance to me but feel free to let me know what you think if you so desire.

1 minute ago, Renton said:

It was Rikko. He went to great lengths to explain things to this bellend only for wolfy to say "naaah, I don't believe it".

Not believing in nuclear weapons, sattelites, electricity, gravity etc is retarded, but not offensive. But a lot of what wolfy espouses is deeply offensive. He's a cunt imo. 

Great minds.

Just now, wolfy said:

I'm only offensive to those who are also closed minded.

What you actually think I am is of no importance to me but feel free to let me know what you think if you so desire.

You're offensive to thousands of people and their families who are victims of multiple tragedies you dick.