Right then.........

medina

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suspect it was an MSN dare turned thread.  Always a good bet for a REALLY FUNNY read.

12515[/snapback]

It wasn't a dare.. He was being an idiot and basically saying he has been lying to everybody in the past 2 years just to cover up the fact that he was gay. Me and Matt didn't believe him so he took his attention whore instincts and posted it on here.

If this is the case he's spent over a grand in travelling up and down the country to be seen with Sarah and the likes, just to cover up the fact that he is gay.

If that is the case and you couldn't face telling anybody that you are gay, why use all the various woman that you've apparantly shagged? I mean think of the park benches!!!! :D You may aswell have just come out with it... Even if you are gay why would you lie to us (the internet folk) when you don't even know us! That my friend makes you a pathetic attention whore.

Edited by Southern Geordie

im confused, have you met medina in person?

12540[/snapback]

I don't think there's anyone on here that wants to meet Medina. He needs to stop posting, to put it mildly.

It wasn't a dare.. He was being an idiot and basically saying he has been lying to everybody in the past 2 years just to cover up the fact that he was gay. Me and Matt didn't believe him so he took his attention whore instincts and posted it on here.

Not exactly true there, you and matt wanted it posted on here.

12713[/snapback]

Do you always do everything you're told?

I hope I'm not speaking out of turn here but I honestly reckon no one gives a flying fuck.

12716[/snapback]

agreed - this is the sort of thing the Online mob mean when they say this board is cliquey..................

I hope I'm not speaking out of turn here but I honestly reckon no one gives a flying fuck.

12716[/snapback]

agreed - this is the sort of thing the Online mob mean when they say this board is cliquey..................

12764[/snapback]

:D Creepy you mean?

12713[/snapback]

12715[/snapback]

You always so uptight?

12713[/snapback]

12715[/snapback]

You always so uptight?

12790[/snapback]

You think that's uptight?! :D Just hope you never meet me on a bad day pet.