Did I hear Correctly Just Then?

wykikitoon

The important thing is that the cheating bastards from Portugal, who spent all of this game diving as well have been knocked out!

The ref was so close to being excellent, he ignored all their cheating antics and gave them fuck all but then spoiled his good work by never booking them for some disgrceful diving.

Big Phil whinging at the ref at full time,s erves the cheating bastard right, tough shit!

I know John Motson is a cock, but surley not as bad as this.

Camera went to Abel Xavier and he said

"Oh an Abel Xavier look-a-like there"

156848[/snapback]

They did realise that it was him to be fair.

Guest alex
I know John Motson is a cock, but surley not as bad as this.

Camera went to Abel Xavier and he said

"Oh an Abel Xavier look-a-like there"

156848[/snapback]

They did realise that it was him to be fair.

156905[/snapback]

Aye, Lawrenson did. Motson's long since lost the plot I reckon.

Guest alex

Funny game like. Not sure if France were just tired or deliberately coasting with the final in mind (given the average age of their squad) or both. Either way, they got away with it. Thought Portugal controlled the game in many ways but they looked like they couldn’t score in a brothel. Thought Ronaldo was the best player on the pitch though but the diving was pretty disgraceful. I know all teams do it but it reached ridiculous levels last night. Oh, and Saha had a canny game ;)

Loads of complaints about Motson at my local during the quarter final last weekend. A point made which I agree with is the way that all Motson seems to do now is state the obvious and talk to the viewer as if they haven't got a clue what's going on or what the rules are. In his defence though, I think his bosses at the BBC may have told him to pander for the bandwagon jumpers.