Masters

geordieshandy

Aye, never bothered before but a few of mates reckoned it was a good excuse for us to go on a drinking bender...although before I get in the Arena I might add...not paying £3 a pint of piss water!

Aye the beer is indeed shite, I used to serve the swill back in the day.

Never been before either, but again as you say, we fancied a bit of a drinking football sesh followed by the 3rd place playoff after.

Plus I'll be copying Beardos moves for a week on Saturday

The provisional Toon squad is: Gary Kelly, Warren Barton, John Beresford, Kevin Scott, Brian Kilcline, Ian Bogie, Rob Lee, Kevin Gallacher and Peter Beardsley

157035[/snapback]

Cheers, No Shearer yet then? Thought they'd be falling overthemselves trying to rope him into this.

Never been before either, but again as you say, we fancied a bit of a drinking football sesh followed by the 3rd place playoff after.

157028[/snapback]

I'll look out for you mate, I vaugely remember your mug from the piss up. Most likely you'll find me though, I've got the drunken bafoon with me from the last piss up, you'll not have forgotten him in a hurry.

The provisional Toon squad is: Gary Kelly, Warren Barton, John Beresford, Kevin Scott, Brian Kilcline, Ian Bogie, Rob Lee, Kevin Gallacher and Peter Beardsley

157035[/snapback]

Cheers, No Shearer yet then? Thought they'd be falling overthemselves trying to rope him into this.

157038[/snapback]

Maybe still injured? ;)

157028[/snapback]

I'll look out for you mate, I vaugely remember your mug from the piss up. Most likely you'll find me though, I've got the drunken bafoon with me from the last piss up, you'll not have forgotten him in a hurry.

157056[/snapback]

That boy's a legend.

157035[/snapback]

157038[/snapback]

Maybe still injured? ;)

157062[/snapback]

Oh aye, I'd forgotten about that. :first: