Seattle man dies after sex with horse

Dick Emre

Seattle man dies after sex with horse

Police say death was accidental, investigate farm on cruelty suspicions

SEATTLE - A Seattle man died after engaging in anal sex with a horse at a farm suspected of being a gathering place for people seeking to have sex with livestock, police said Friday.

The horse involved in the incident was not harmed, and an autopsy of the unnamed man concluded that “the manner of death was accidental ... due to perforation of the colon,” a police spokesman said.

“The information that we have is that people would find this place via chat rooms on the Web,” said Sgt. John Urquhart of the King County Sheriff’s Department.

Story continues below ↓ advertisement

Although sex with animals is not illegal in Washington state, Urquhart said that investigators were looking into whether the farm, located in Enumclaw, 40 miles southeast of Seattle, allowed sex with smaller animals that resulted in animal cruelty, which is a crime.

“If you’re talking about sheep or goats, there could be some issues,” Urquhart said.

:D

“If you’re talking about sheep or goats, there could be some issues,” Urquhart said.[/b]

12443[/snapback]

When doing his mandatory time at the public prosecution service a friend of mine had a case of "sheep shagging" which is a criminal offence.

They even got a psychological expertise from a vetinary about the mental state of the sheep :angry:

Edited by Isegrim

There was a bad case a few years ago when the Sultan of Oman's prize flock was raided by a (probably Welsh) member (soreee) of the British Armed Forces one night and was seen in the act on CCTV

the abuser was not caught but even worse the sheep ran off into the rest of the flock and could not be identified so the whole lot were slaughtered and burnt................. (the sheep that is....)

the abuser was not caught but even  worse the sheep ran off into the rest of the flock and could not be identified so the whole lot were slaughtered and burnt................. (the sheep that is....)

12528[/snapback]

Hmm, in the case here the sheep was traumatized and apparently avoided the rest. It probably was doing dodgy paintings analysed by psychologists, too.

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

2 Members: Steve, catmag

I just got here but someone's been reading this thread for a while.

Hmmm.... :D

Hmmm.... :angry:

12610[/snapback]

I've only been signed in about 2 minutes you cheeky Aussie git! :angry:

Oh, and why is it not illegal to have sex with animals in Washington state?! :D

12610[/snapback]

12611[/snapback]

Because it is common practise in Washington/Mackemland either?

*looks out for Bridget*

the abuser was not caught but even  worse the sheep ran off into the rest of the flock and could not be identified so the whole lot were slaughtered and burnt................. (the sheep that is....)

12528[/snapback]

Hmm, in the case here the sheep was traumatized and apparently avoided the rest. It probably was doing dodgy paintings analysed by psychologists, too.

12571[/snapback]

Not as bad as the Sultan worrying about the next time they served lamb kebabs.........

12610[/snapback]

12611[/snapback]

Because it is common practise in Washington/Mackemland either?

12629[/snapback]

Lets face it, it's the only way Marks going to pull

I once worked with a bloke who had disowned his son for fiddling with horses, anyone know Leam Lane over Gateshead way where they have a few horses knocking about on public greenery (never known what the fuck all that's about) anyway the police caught him on camera giving the horse a swift 2 hoof shuffle after a tip off. He was sent down "furlong" time for it. Rumour has it his fellow inmates have to "jockey" for position iin the showers to avoid his wondering hands.

I remember that. Apparently they found his wedding ring up the horses hoop - fact

13365[/snapback]

Aye that's the one.

We used to go for work days out at York races but no one could ask this kids fatha for fear of cracking up at the sheer reference to horses! :D

I remember that. Apparently they found his wedding ring up the horses hoop - fact

13365[/snapback]

Aye that's the one.

We used to go for work days out at York races but no one could ask this kids fatha for fear of cracking up at the sheer reference to horses! :angry:

13381[/snapback]

Did you honestly know his dad? If my memory serves me correctly he took a beer crate with him so he could reach but was caught on a cctv camera on a nearby factory.

Apparently it was his regular friday night lay on the way back from the pub