Brilliant!

Brock Manson

Just got back from my first driving lesson.

All had gone well, I'd driven around some industrial estate with nee bother. So we've finished the lesson, and me instructor (Mark) gets back in the driving seat.

As he's driving me home, he asks if I want more lessons so of course I say "aye" because he was class. So he starts going on about how each lesson is £24 and there's a discount at 10.

Right at this moment he stalls the car. ;)

I got mine for a tenner cos I knew the fella who did it. Top blerk aswell, spent the day Owen signed shouting "We've beat the scouse bastards!!!" while I was driving round Team Valley.

got mine for £12 like, only needed 10 lessons an'all

best £120 I've ever spent!

top bloke, really calmed my nerves and has since taught the majority of my friends how to pass our tests. We all passed first time.

maybe try turning off the "Ultimate Hardcore" cd, driving with two hands on the wheel instead of just your right hand at the 11 o'clock position, take your cap off your head and tongue out your cheek...

;)

maybe try turning off the "Ultimate Hardcore" cd, driving with two hands on the wheel instead of just your right hand at the 11 o'clock position, take your cap off your head and tongue out your cheek...

;)

157122[/snapback]

I've tried, but it just doesnt feel right.

in norway its about £45 per driving lesson.  ;)

157159[/snapback]

Bloody HELL! :first:

Saying that they get about two years Maternity leave over there.

One of my friends had a driving lesson once where the instructor turned up pissed. :first: At first my mate just thought he was a bit tired or something because he was acting strange, then when they were out in the middle of nowhere the guy started slurring his words and passed out. Thankfully my mate had been learning long enough to be able to drive home safely and got out the car and legged it into the house. He then felt bad in case the instructor had some kind of medical condition, but the next day the guy rang up and apologised and said he was going through a shitty time.. ;) Incidentally, he never had a lesson with that instructor again.

They're £45 in Switzerland. And they make you take between 20-30 lessons on average before you're even allowed to have a go at the first test.

157168[/snapback]

Interesting, I had two 30 minute lessons one day then aced the test the next. Admittedly I had been driving as a learner (and illegally) for about 5 years.

They are bringing in a mandatory minimum professional lessons, about 20-30 hours worth I believe, among other changes. Which is needed.

Guest Sima
I got mine for a tenner cos I knew the fella who did it. Top blerk aswell, spent the day Owen signed shouting "We've beat the scouse bastards!!!" while I was driving round Team Valley.

157093[/snapback]

Liverpool didn't hear you as they were busy polishing their 5th European Cup tbh

Who is this Korean that Reading have bought Brock?

157302[/snapback]

Ki Hyeon Seoul.

I've seen him a few times and looks a handy player. Looked good against them last season too.

Reading still need to get a decent CB in though, otherwise they aren't staying up.

157093[/snapback]

Liverpool didn't hear you as they were busy polishing their 5th European Cup tbh

157307[/snapback]

;)