The Google test....

Craig

Best known UK evangelist of the 1970s and 80s, with a very English emphasis on authenticity and community. Pioneering vicar of St Cuthbert's and then St Michael le Belfrey in York. Moved to Holy Trinity Brompton towards the end his life, which was tragically cut short by cancer. Introduced to John Wimber in California by Peter Wagner (or someone else at Fuller) and became very close to John and his family in his last years, introducing them and Vineyard to the UK in a big way from the early 80s, with profound consequences. Mentioned here in Open Calvinists and Richard Drake Bio because of his key role in the Haileybury Revival. Married to Anne Watson, who continues as a significant leader of the English church in her own right.

;)

Is this just a thinly-veiled attempt for me to die inside as I put up my results?  ;)

157231[/snapback]

nope

it's not thinly veiled at all. Post Bitch!

you were also Chief Supt. Westlake in Dixon of Dock Green in 1974, and "Man in Car" in a previous episode in 1971

played a lot of coppers apparently

Edited by The Fish

nope

157247[/snapback]

We had this before, I googled me name, it came up with...something. Everyone laughed, Meenzer put a pic up, and I died a little inside. ;)

nope

157247[/snapback]

We had this before, I googled me name, it came up with...something. Everyone laughed, Meenzer put a pic up, and I died a little inside. ;)

157269[/snapback]

Well if it's already dead, then it can't die again. Just post it!

emm how come my attempt at joining in this thread has vanished? am i going nuts and dreamt the whole thing?

well im not gonna repeat my self so I'll to leave all wondering what google found under my name ;)

Guest alex
emm how come my attempt at joining in this thread has vanished?  am i going nuts and dreamt the whole thing?

well im not gonna repeat my self so I'll to leave all wondering what google found under my name ;)

157424[/snapback]

Some of my posts went missing this am. No bad thing perhaps.