Beckham Toonbound?!!

asteroidblitz

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sima
At £120,000 p/w it's a complete waste of money tbh, that will be two players we have on £230K p/w combined.

I'd like to know what kid of fee we would be willing to pay as well.  Anything above £6m and Shepherd wants his nuts cut off.

157295[/snapback]

I think if Shepherd did put a kid from fee in the deal he would have his nuts cut off, along with his head...! ;)

157298[/snapback]

:first::icon_lol:B):nufc::);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

"The club has always enjoyed a close relationship with Real Madrid and would never do anything to spoil that relationship."

Jesus. What is the deal with us clinging to their coat tails? I reckon Freddy makes up these rumours himself so that he can squeeze that gem into conversation.

Geordie Nation etc.

At £120,000 p/w it's a complete waste of money tbh, that will be two players we have on £230K p/w combined.

I'd like to know what kid of fee we would be willing to pay as well.  Anything above £6m and Shepherd wants his nuts cut off.

157295[/snapback]

Nah, on its own I'd agree, but as mentioned before the money he generates would go along way to reduce the overhead produced by his wages.

Mmmmm, so the season tickets aren't selling well and suddenly we're linked with Beckham and the club chooses not to issue an outright denial.

Call me cynical but...

Guest alex
Mmmmm, so the season tickets aren't selling well and suddenly we're linked with Beckham and the club chooses not to issue an outright denial.

Call me cynical but...

157313[/snapback]

That thought did cross my mind.

all over the papers down here in london like

157327[/snapback]

I bet all the other sports editors are going mental non-story or not I bet they're all raging ;)

I suspect Season Ticket renewals are going slow...

we get this horse shit from FFS every summer...................... remenber Rooney?

If it is bullshit and the two being there at the same time is purely coincidental then it is a fucking disgrace that the club aren't issuing a denial, especially when you consider how quick they were to issue a denial when there was potential for people being disappointed by a bid for Hasselbaink. Shepherd treating the fans like mugs in the most blatant fashion if this is the case.

If it is bullshit and the two being there at the same time is purely coincidental then it is a fucking disgrace that the club aren't issuing a denial, especially when you consider how quick they were to issue a denial when there was potential for people being disappointed by a bid for Hasselbaink.  Shepherd treating the fans like mugs in the most blatant fashion if this is the case.

157350[/snapback]

Are you possessed by the spirit of Wullie all of a sudden

Has anyone registered becksforthetoon.com yet? If so, I know where you can get a cheap dossier on Newcastle's golf courses etc...

157353[/snapback]

Betting scam tbh

If it is bullshit and the two being there at the same time is purely coincidental then it is a fucking disgrace that the club aren't issuing a denial, especially when you consider how quick they were to issue a denial when there was potential for people being disappointed by a bid for Hasselbaink.  Shepherd treating the fans like mugs in the most blatant fashion if this is the case.

157350[/snapback]

157352[/snapback]

No, Wullie has already stated that he will once again be devastated by a signing like this. ;) I think he would be a great signing, but IF this is complete bollocks then the vague press comment is intentionally misleading in order to string the fans along, which IMO is out of order. Particularly in light of the speed with which they've denied other transfer links in recent weeks.

157350[/snapback]

That's his MO as usual

Guest alex

Getting his own back for the disgusting way in which many of you spoilt brats treated him at Shearer's testimonial ;)

157350[/snapback]

157352[/snapback]

No, Wullie has already stated that he will once again be devastated by a signing like this. ;) I think he would be a great signing, but IF this is complete bollocks then the vague press comment is intentionally misleading in order to string the fans along, which IMO is out of order. Particularly in light of the speed with which they've denied other transfer links in recent weeks.

157358[/snapback]

You sound like

I commend your ambition in attempting to sign Englands newly retired captain, but if you are merely string the fans along in a cheap attempt to bolster season ticket sales I would have to say OI SHEPHERD NO........