New Phone

Tooj

I'm in the market for a new phone, after having the past year with a W800i which i thought was a cracking piece of kit, i'm thinking of invensting in this little beaut

http://www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?cc=glo...m=pp1&pid=10407

What does everyone think? or if anyone else can recommend me any other phones'?

I've been on mobile phone review, and i really do like the Sony phones mind

Edited by Jonny2J

A lad at work just got the K800i and it looks the testicals de chien as they say in paris.

It takes a cracking photo.

it's all about the slim, get a RAZR or a SLVR. All you really need a phone is to send texts and make phonecalls, both phones have managable buttons and usable functions.

the thinner the better

Fact-a-rexia/olemia

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone got thier hands on a K800i then? I'm very tempted to get one, but apparently the video quality is really shit. I tend to use the video feature quite a bit, so I'm looking for a phone with good quality video. Anyone know of one?

Anyone got thier hands on a K800i then? I'm very tempted to get one, but apparently the video quality is really shit. I tend to use the video feature quite a bit, so I'm looking for a phone with good quality video. Anyone know of one?

161129[/snapback]

Who told you that? both the picture and video quality are excellent. 3.2 megapixels is the best resolution in a phone you can get.

I've had a K800i for about 4 weeks now, excellent phone.

Edited by Sima

So long as it can make and recieve calls and text messages, then it does the job. If you want to take pictures/video, buy a digital camera, if you want to listen to music an iPod is you're friend...

;)

Who told you that? both the picture and video quality are excellent.  3.2 megapixels is the best resolution in a phone you can get.

I've had a K800i for about 4 weeks now, excellent phone.

A lot of the reviews I've read have said that the video quality is crap. I know the photo quality is class, it's nearly as good as my digital camera!

Just ordered the Samsung E900, looks quality.

157871[/snapback]

so jealous....want it want it want it but got my upgrade in May before it was out !!! ;)

157871[/snapback]

This will make me sound like a complete fussy bastard like, but..

The only reason I never bothered with that phone is becuase, rather annoyingly to me, it doesn't vibrate and ring at the same time. I HATE phones that don't do that.

157871[/snapback]

The only reason I never bothered with that phone is becuase, rather annoyingly to me, it doesn't vibrate and ring at the same time. I HATE phones that don't do that.

161278[/snapback]

Not a premiership footballer by any chance are you? ;)

157871[/snapback]

161278[/snapback]

Not a premiership footballer by any chance are you? ;)

161298[/snapback]

;):lol:

Was due today, infact was due last Tuesday and its STILL not here!

Got excited when I got in from work to see a DHL card on the mat, 'your parcel is down the side path'. Excellent, only to get there and find out its a fucking printer my Dad bought ;)

Edited by Ally

Was due today, infact was due last Tuesday and its STILL not here!

Got excited when I got in from work to see a DHL card on the mat, 'your parcel is down the side path'. Excellent, only to get there and find out its a fucking printer my Dad bought  ;)

161751[/snapback]

;)

Nae luck!

Just upgraded to this today:

K800Angle.jpg

K800Back.jpg

I did quite fancy the Motorola V3X which was also available, but I know I like the Sony and was a bit worried I wouldn't like the Motorola as much. Arrives tomorrow. ;)