Friday night, home n sober !

sprucett_78

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feel like shit.

I've had 3 beers and still completely sober, and I like a lass called Courtney when I'm meant to be with the German bird. What's worse is I told the former earlier of how i feel, just as she went on holiday.

I'm a moron.

Feel like shit.

I've had 3 beers and still completely sober, and I like a lass called Courtney when I'm meant to be with the German bird. What's worse is I told the former earlier of how i feel, just as she went on holiday.

I'm a moron.

157554[/snapback]

I bet she's gutted.........

Feel like shit.

I'm a moron.

157554[/snapback]

I bet she's gutted.........

157565[/snapback]

On the contrary, she seems thrilled.

Wehreas the beer's kicked in and I feel guilty as sin.

I like a lass called Courtney when I'm meant to be with the German bird. What's worse is I told the former earlier of how i feel, just as she went on holiday.

I'm a moron.

157554[/snapback]

I haven't been following this story closely so can you confirm this quick recap? You went on an exchange to Germany and boned this German bird who you haven't seen in months and are still pining after and remaining "faithful" to even though you don't actually have a relationship with her. Is that the gist of it? If so then your last statement is indeed true.

I like a lass called Courtney when I'm meant to be with the German bird. What's worse is I told the former earlier of how i feel, just as she went on holiday.

I'm a moron.

157554[/snapback]

I haven't been following this story closely so can you confirm this quick recap? You went on an exchange to Germany and boned this German bird who you haven't seen in months and are still pining after and remaining "faithful" to even though you don't actually have a relationship with her. Is that the gist of it? If so then your last statement is indeed true.

157572[/snapback]

More or less. She is officially me lass though, I went to Germany with the intention of making that happen.

In hindsight, I would've left it as a quick f**k, but things got complicated.

As I said. Moron.

Feel like shit.

I've had 3 beers and still completely sober

157554[/snapback]

HARD MAN!

157569[/snapback]

Completeley sober and crying into a 3rd beer about the Byker Grove storyline that is his life?

I think he's hammered.

Feel like shit.

157554[/snapback]

HARD MAN!

157569[/snapback]

Completeley sober and crying into a 3rd beer about the Byker Grove storyline that is his life?

I think he's hammered.

157625[/snapback]

How did I miss that? :lol: Rather unecessary...

Didn't Byker Grove get cancelled?

Feel like shit.

157554[/snapback]

HARD MAN!

157569[/snapback]

I think he's hammered.

157625[/snapback]

How did I miss that? :lol: Rather unecessary...

157665[/snapback]

just recently it did..... bring back semi blinded ant n dec !

Feel like shit.

157554[/snapback]

HARD MAN!

157569[/snapback]

I think he's hammered.

157625[/snapback]

How did I miss that? :hunter: Rather unecessary...

157665[/snapback]

just recently it did..... bring back semi blinded ant n dec !

157668[/snapback]

Naw, I'm a Hollyoaks person. And event hat's shit now so I've *shock* stopped watching it! :):lol:

If you try to combine that singer's nose on Brock's ava with the word 'wish', does anyone else see 'Jewish' of is that just me?

157575[/snapback]

Looks like a horny little jewish princess witha brand new nose that knows where it goes and overworked gums that squeak when she comes. She's a dirty little jewish princes, a grinder a bumper with a pre-moistened dumper and couple of sisters that can raise a few blisters.

If you try to combine that singer's nose on Brock's ava with the word 'wish', does anyone else see 'Jewish' of is that just me?

157575[/snapback]

Looks like a horny little jewish princess witha brand new nose that knows where it goes and overworked gums that squeak when she comes. She's a dirty little jewish princes, a grinder a bumper with a pre-moistened dumper and couple of sisters that can raise a few blisters.

157676[/snapback]

:lol:

I got rat-arsed...! I went out at around 1:00pm. Didn't go bar to bar, just stayed in the Goose. Dropped my Samsung D500 down the toilet...! Fell asleep in the Taxi, got off at the Chippy, stumbled home at 7:00pm only to land face flat on my bed and be woken up by my mother at 11.00pm telling me to go to bed properly...!

I can't claim any insurance for my phone as they can't do out when it comes to water damages. How shit is that...! Luckily enough he sim card was alright so now I'm back to using my old shitty Sony Ericsson phone.

you might be able to revoer the phone enough so the thing doesn't indicate it got wet. If you stick it by a de humidifier overnight it could dry the phone out sufficiently, then take it into the store and say "It's just stopped working, I was in the middle of a text message and it just died."

I got my V3 replaced within 7 days after dropping it down the bog.