Friday night, home n sober !

sprucett_78

I tried leaving it to dry over night, but it's still the same. I normally get he sun blasting in my room so I'll just leave out longer on the windowsill. IF it's still knacked in a few days I'll maybe take it along to a phone doctor/phone shop.

I should have said that I had it stolen...!! :hunter:

Can't believe I dropped it in the bog. :lol:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you try to combine that singer's nose on Brock's ava with the word 'wish', does anyone else see 'Jewish' of is that just me?

157575[/snapback]

Looks like a horny little jewish princess witha brand new nose that knows where it goes and overworked gums that squeak when she comes. She's a dirty little jewish princes, a grinder a bumper with a pre-moistened dumper and couple of sisters that can raise a few blisters.

157676[/snapback]

She isn't even jewish. :lol:

Went out at 5 and booled in at 3.30am absolutley mashedamongo, her face is like an arse today

157717[/snapback]

Naughty boy...she needs a present... :lol:

started work at 9 finished at 3.30 then went to mates house then got metro back to mine at 8am and now i cant be arsed for work tonight. Only highlight was meeting the legend Ricky Hatton, god knows what he was doing in that shithole mind

Edited by hggcraig

started work at 9 finished at 3.30 then went to mates house then got metro back to mine at 8am and now i cant be arsed for work tonight. Only highlight was meeting the legend Ricky Hatton, god knows what he was doing in that shithole mind

157721[/snapback]

Where do you work ??

Went out at 5 and booled in at 3.30am absolutley mashedamongo, her face is like an arse today

157717[/snapback]

Naughty boy...she needs a present... :lol:

157720[/snapback]

I offered to fuck her brains out this morning but for some strange reason she knocked me back :hunter:

157717[/snapback]

Naughty boy...she needs a present... :hunter:

157720[/snapback]

I offered to fuck her brains out this morning but for some strange reason she knocked me back :)

157747[/snapback]

Would you believe it...some women are never happy... :yes:lol:

157717[/snapback]

Naughty boy...she needs a present... :)

157720[/snapback]

I offered to fuck her brains out this morning but for some strange reason she knocked me back :yes

157747[/snapback]

Would you believe it...some women are never happy... :icon_lol::hunter:

157749[/snapback]

Maybe something to do with me needing a shave, thats all it can be tbh :lol:

157717[/snapback]

Naughty boy...she needs a present... :yes

157720[/snapback]

I offered to fuck her brains out this morning but for some strange reason she knocked me back :icon_lol:

157747[/snapback]

Would you believe it...some women are never happy... <_<:hunter:

157749[/snapback]

Maybe something to do with me needing a shave, thats all it can be tbh :lol:

157751[/snapback]

nowt to do with the sweaty body and stale beer breath then ??? :)

I've left the lass in the sack to come and play on this board for a minute so I can safely say that stale beer and sweaty bodies do NOWT to dissuade the suitably "woo-ed" female

:lol:

I've left the lass in the sack to come and play on this board for a minute so I can safely say that stale beer and sweaty bodies do NOWT to dissuade the suitably "woo-ed" female

:hunter:

157812[/snapback]

Not when she is of the same ilk it won't... :lol:

oh my... I should have a breathaliser test thingy before I'm allowed to use the computer or the mobile phone

oh my... I should have a breathaliser test thingy before I'm allowed to use the computer or the mobile phone

157852[/snapback]

apology accepted... :lol:

157852[/snapback]

apology accepted... :lol:

157873[/snapback]

:hunter:

Youz might not believe this but, I was sober all weekend!

Now theres a 1st!

157979[/snapback]

Me too. :lol:

Friday night stayed in.

Saturday night spent a few hours being frightened by mad old women and then stayed in.

Sunday night stayed in.

Boring. :hunter:

Didn't get to bed until after sunrise so I din't really sleep. Had a pretty awful hangover, stocked up on AJ and Plenty of Vitamin D from our friendly Mr Sunshine.

Spent of the day sparked out in the back garden grumbling at whoever came too close

I made the wrong decision and went a works do saturday night, stayed sober as was driving and well.........

actually now i think ive just refreshed my black mail material !!

:lol:

Went to "Lewisham People's Day" on Saturday, basically a village fête but even scarier. And with a geet big rainbow-striped Pride tent plonked on one corner. Not conspicuous at all. :lol:

I got more lashed than I have done in a while on Saturday, my Mrs (who joined me on hour number 7 of my 10 hour bender) reckons I beat my all time personal one session pint record hands down. I would have been so proud, had I not felt like a Chenoyble victim all day Sunday.

157721[/snapback]

Where do you work ??

157736[/snapback]

Buffaloe joes unfortunately

157721[/snapback]

Where do you work ??

157736[/snapback]

158121[/snapback]

:lol: you have my utmost sympathy....

157721[/snapback]

Where do you work ??

157736[/snapback]

158121[/snapback]

:lol: you have my utmost sympathy....

158127[/snapback]

thanks but apart from dealing with all the pricks, its a good laugh