How can a woman

Jusoda Kid

wake you up by making a noise folding clothes? Thats what wor lass done to me this morning, she was folding them rigorously and slamming them onto the bed whilst i slept, all because i didn't come in until 3.30, liberties if you ask me.

Where do they learn this shit? :lol:

wake you up by making a noise folding clothes? Thats what wor lass done to me this morning, she was folding them rigorously and slamming them onto the bed whilst i slept, all because i didn't come in until 3.30, liberties if you ask me.

157782[/snapback]

She's going to lose you if she's not careful tbh.

157782[/snapback]

157788[/snapback]

methinks that may be her cunning plan .... :hunter:

157782[/snapback]

157788[/snapback]

Any more of that sort of shite and I'm gonna have to seriously consider trading her in for a new model, preferably one that just comes around a few times a week and sees to my need, domestically and physically

157782[/snapback]

157788[/snapback]

Any more of that sort of shite and I'm gonna have to seriously consider trading her in for a new model, preferably one that just comes around a few times a week and sees to my need, domestically and physically

157790[/snapback]

a "home help" so to speak... :hunter:

157782[/snapback]

Another dose of the Flora treatment appears to be required if you ask me.

Fry Bacon in a frying pan when she's got the grill on doing burgers at the same time, surely it would have been healthier and easier to grill them both at the same time.

Does she just do this to fucking wind me or is she just bastard simple. 12 years this shit has went on for and she still can't grasp the basics of cooking a simple bacon, cheese burger.

Probably got something to do with me doing the dishes afterwards, thats the only feasible explanation for this stupidity :lol:

Edited by Wacky Jnr

Guest Toplass-101
Fry Bacon in a frying pan when she's got the grill on doing burgers at the same time, surely it would have been healthier and easier to grill them both at the same time.

Does she just do this to fucking wind me or is she just bastard simple. 12 years this shit has went on for and she still can't grasp the basics of cooking a simple bacon, cheese burger.

Probably got something to do with me doing the dishes afterwards, thats the only feasible explanation for this stupidity :lol:

158233[/snapback]

you dont like it ?

Well you make the blummin tea then!

Probably got something to do with me doing the dishes afterwards, thats the only feasible explanation for this stupidity :hunter:

158233[/snapback]

you dont like it ?

158239[/snapback]

i bet wacky doesnt even know how many sugars he has in his tea :lol:

Edited by Lazarus

158233[/snapback]

you dont like it ?

158239[/snapback]

I offered, she took charge.

I was asked if I fancied Bacon, Cheeseburger with spicy wedges with melted cheese on them, what i got resembled and accident between a butchers boy on his bike and a milk float carrying petrol bombs instead of milk

Probably got something to do with me doing the dishes afterwards, thats the only feasible explanation for this stupidity :hunter:

158233[/snapback]

you dont like it ?

158239[/snapback]

i bet wacky doesnt even know how many sugars he has in his tea :lol:

158241[/snapback]

Far from it, I've catered for myself since i was young, Independance is everything, you can't rely on biaches - fact.

Far from it, I've catered for myself since i was young, Independance is everything, you can't rely on biaches - fact.

158246[/snapback]

Word, my home boy :lol:

wigga2ru.jpg
:hunter:

tbf women are generally fucking useless though

158246[/snapback]

wigga2ru.jpg

158250[/snapback]

:) don't get me started....

158246[/snapback]

wigga2ru.jpg

158250[/snapback]

:) don't get me started....

158251[/snapback]

Don't bite! He's on a wind-up :yes

158246[/snapback]

Word, my home boy :hunter:

wigga2ru.jpg
:)

158250[/snapback]

:yes don't get me started....

158251[/snapback]

Don't bite! He's on a wind-up <_<

158252[/snapback]

:lol: week..... :icon_lol:

158246[/snapback]

wigga2ru.jpg

158250[/snapback]

:icon_lol: don't get me started....

158251[/snapback]

Don't bite! He's on a wind-up :angry:

158252[/snapback]

:lol: week..... <_<

158253[/snapback]

:yes

I get it for 3 weeks every month if you believe some people.. :(

Guest Toplass-101

158246[/snapback]

wigga2ru.jpg

158250[/snapback]

158251[/snapback]

158252[/snapback]

158253[/snapback]

:yes

I get it for 3 weeks every month if you believe some people.. :(

158254[/snapback]

I dont think I get it at all :nufc:

158246[/snapback]

wigga2ru.jpg

158250[/snapback]

:yes don't get me started....

158251[/snapback]

Don't bite! He's on a wind-up <_<

158252[/snapback]

:lol: week..... :icon_lol:

158253[/snapback]

Aye, any fucking excuse!

158246[/snapback]

wigga2ru.jpg

158250[/snapback]

158251[/snapback]

158252[/snapback]

158253[/snapback]

point proven if you ask me.

:yes:nufc:

silly girls :(

The thing I can't understand about my Mrs, she's been moaning and screaming at my kids all day, now they are in bed, what does she watch on TV ???

Programmes with bloody screaming kids !!!!!!!