4 dead in Benwell

peasepud

Me & my mate had just walked down by there on Friday afternoon from the west road down Ellesmere Road towards Adelaide Terrace. It was all very subdued, but just to think there were four dead bodies in the next couple of streets away is a bit of a shocker to say the least...!

Edited by Geordie Boyo

Me & my mate had just walked down by there on Friday afternoon from the west road down Ellesmere Road towards Adelaide Terrace. It was all very subdued, but just to think there were four dead bodies in the next couple of streets away is a bit of a shocker to say the least...!

157864[/snapback]

Just goes to show dont it how close you can be to death, you wanna write into Take a Break or maybe if you head up there and tell your story to Sky News you'll get on the telly.

You twonk! :hunter:

You were there Friday, these people were 'probably' killed this morning :lol:

Not sure what the whole story is though, Ive just driven up the West Road and its totally closed off with a huge Police Bomb Disposal lorry parked diagonally across the middle of the West Road at the top of the road which has the house in. Seeing as this was discovered at 6.30 this morning then theres something seriously more to the story than some bloke going ape with a gun.

157864[/snapback]

Just goes to show dont it how close you can be to death, you wanna write into Take a Break or maybe if you head up there and tell your story to Sky News you'll get on the telly.

You twonk! :yes

You were there Friday, these people were 'probably' killed this morning :lol:

Not sure what the whole story is though, Ive just driven up the West Road and its totally closed off with a huge Police Bomb Disposal lorry parked diagonally across the middle of the West Road at the top of the road which has the house in. Seeing as this was discovered at 6.30 this morning then theres something seriously more to the story than some bloke going ape with a gun.

157881[/snapback]

We don't know whether they were killed this morning, yesterday or the day before. It just so happens that the bloke gave himself up this morning to let the police know what he did.

As stated the bloke was ex military and mentally ill. With the kind of weapon he was carrying the police only have to put two & two together to at least suspect he might have explosives too hence the bomb disposal lorry. :hunter:

:)