Car boot idiots

Smooth Operator

Did a car boot over at Blaydon Rugby club on Sunday, an Asian wife comes over and picks up a couple of cans of air freshner (specific for if you've got pets in the house). She asks what it is, so I tell her it'll make her house smell nicer if you've got a dog or cat for example. She tehn points at the picture of a cat on the tin and asks, "What is this?". "It's a cat", I reply. She does the same for the picture of the dog. I'm losing patience now like so I ask her, "Have you got any pets?". "No" she says. So I enquire, "Well does your house stink?". Her response, "Yes!"

At this me, wor lass and her mother were pissing ourselves but this wife had the last laugh. She nicked the 2 tins of air freshner as none of us took any money for them and they weren't there when we packed up!

I also managed to conveniently forget a knackered hoover I took up there and failed to sell! :lol:

You could have just driven to the tip and avoided ruining your Sunday.

158167[/snapback]

But then I wouldn't have been £100 in profit!

158171[/snapback]

Fair do's. Car boot sales are weird like, especially the regular attendees.

You could have just driven to the tip and avoided ruining your Sunday.

158167[/snapback]

But then I wouldn't have been £100 in profit!

158171[/snapback]

Fair do's. Car boot sales are weird like, especially the regular attendees.

158173[/snapback]

You're not wrong, I reckon if a Social Worker walked round one they could section 70% off the crowd on appearance alone. Especially the types you get going over the wrong side of the river! :lol:

Did a car boot over at Blaydon Rugby club on Sunday, an Asian wife comes over and picks up a couple of cans of air freshner (specific for if you've got pets in the house). She asks what it is, so I tell her it'll make her house smell nicer if you've got a dog or cat for example. She tehn points at the picture of a cat on the tin and asks, "What is this?". "It's a cat", I reply. She does the same for the picture of the dog. I'm losing patience now like so I ask her, "Have you got any pets?". "No" she says. So I enquire, "Well does your house stink?". Her response, "Yes!"

At this me, wor lass and her mother were pissing ourselves but this wife had the last laugh. She nicked the 2 tins of air freshner as none of us took any money for them and they weren't there when we packed up!

I also managed to conveniently forget a knackered hoover I took up there and failed to sell!  :lol:

158164[/snapback]

Probably pinched them for her stinking pussy tbh

I also managed to conveniently forget a knackered hoover I took up there and failed to sell!  :lol:

158164[/snapback]

Probably pinched them for her stinking pussy tbh

158227[/snapback]

Like a harbour wall no doubt.

Went to get a teacake this morning off the wife that goes round the offices with her trolley, I'm at the front of the queue and she goes to me, "Eeee were ye at the car boot ower Blaydon on Sunday? I thought it was you like".

My response...."No pet wasn't me!"

She replied, "Eeee well he was the spit of ye like."

Wasn't gonna let my colleagues think I scummed it up at car boot sales ffs!!!!

Went to get a teacake this morning off the wife that goes round the offices with her trolley, I'm at the front of the queue and she goes to me, "Eeee were ye at the car boot ower Blaydon on Sunday? I thought it was you like".

158488[/snapback]

:lol:

BUSTED! Bet you went scarlet!

158488[/snapback]

:lol:

BUSTED! Bet you went scarlet!

158489[/snapback]

Not at all, I played it cool, even commeting that whoever it was you saw must get some canny fanny if he looks like me. I did scurry off sharper than usual and forgot my strawberry jam though! :hunter: