Instant betting

Smooth Operator

He works for an internet betting company and fancies himself as a money making machine. So far he's turned 50 quid of mine into 2 and a half grand so I'm not complaining.

Anyway last night during the World Cup final he was giving me live bets, so I took Zidane first goal at 6/1 and won obviously.

I also had Zidane first goal and Italy to win 2-1. He gave me 50/1, I was devastated when the wops had that goal disallowed for offside!!!

Then I was getting 5/2 for any penalty taker to miss, so I collected on Trezuguet. Made the final far more enjoyable like, can see how people get hooked and lose small fortunes!

Edited by Smooth Operator

He works for an internet betting company and fancies himself as a money making machine. So far he's turned 50 quid of mine into 2 and a half grand so I'm not complaining.

Anyway last night during the World Cup final he was giving me live bets, so I took Zidane first goal at 6/1 and won obviously.

I also had Zidane first goal and Italy to win 2-1. He gave me 50/1, I was devastated when the wops had that goal disallowed for offside!!!

Then I was getting 5/2 for any penalty taker to miss, so I collected on Trezuguet. Made the final far more enjoyable like, can see how people get hooked and lose small fortunes!

158185[/snapback]

Spread the Joy :lol:

158185[/snapback]

Spread the Joy :lol:

158226[/snapback]

Share the Wealth :hunter:

158185[/snapback]

eh? but thats a knocking bet at the end of the day one of them has to, sudden death n all that. :lol:

158185[/snapback]

eh? but thats a knocking bet at the end of the day one of them has to, sudden death n all that. :lol:

158259[/snapback]

That's been troubling me ever since I first read this thread. 5/2 is a ridiculous price for any penalty taker to miss.

158185[/snapback]

158259[/snapback]

That's been troubling me ever since I first read this thread. 5/2 is a ridiculous price for any penalty taker to miss.

158266[/snapback]

Maybe though he meant them to miss it as Trezeguet did, and not for Buffon to save it :hunter:

158185[/snapback]

158259[/snapback]

158266[/snapback]

Maybe though he meant them to miss it as Trezeguet did, and not for Buffon to save it :hunter:

158275[/snapback]

Good shout. Maybe that was the bet.

158185[/snapback]

158259[/snapback]

158266[/snapback]

158275[/snapback]

Good shout. Maybe that was the bet.

158278[/snapback]

hmmmm possibly

No it was if a pen was saved or missed, 5/2 for either.

Seeing as he was taking a few quid each of 6 people for every penalty scored and only paid out to me for Trezuguet missing he did alright.

158357[/snapback]

the next time theres a penalty shoot out can you give me nod. Ive got the entire contents of bank accounts, my home and everything else my family own to stake with him.

Finally a booky whos not quite on the ball! When I was on betfair the last time there was a penalty shoot out you could only get odds of 1.3 for each individual penalty, so for him to give 5/2 or as betfair puts it 2.5 for anyone to miss (when its a guarantee that somebody will miss one) is lunacy but I want a piece of that lunacy!