Ant and Dec's new show

catmag

I'm not sure if I'm enjoying it  :lol:

158272[/snapback]

same here, although I'm not sure what its about tbh.

Be interesting to know how much Ant n Dec will make from this programme as its basically their own idea which must mean they get a hell of alot of money from it, rather than being presenters of somebody elses creation.

Wor lass reckons, that Paul Danan geezer is on it again this year, tell me this isn't true

158283[/snapback]

I've heard that aswell.

Surely they can find some other messed up loser to take his place this year. I wonder if he's still portraying himself as an actor, considering he hasn't featured in anything at all since his spell there last year

Just building up to the main event - CELEBRITY LOVE ISLAND!

158273[/snapback]

Noticed how they've dropped the 'Celebrity' from the title this year, absolute ZZ list.

That welsh lass is a big girl like :hunter:

158298[/snapback]

Thats one big pair of puppies :lol:

158301[/snapback]

She also had a big pair of balls to bluff her way through that final round!

But yes, truly impressive pair of breasts, which probably distracted the bloke from thinking straight!

That welsh lass is a big girl like :hunter:

158298[/snapback]

Thats one big pair of puppies :lol:

158301[/snapback]

She also had a big pair of balls to bluff her way through that final round!

But yes, truly impressive pair of breasts, which probably distracted the bloke from thinking straight!

158304[/snapback]

Only reason I kept watching tbf. Same goes for "Celebrity" Love Island, plenty of tits on there :)

Surely they can find some other messed up loser to take his place this year. I wonder if he's still portraying himself as an actor, considering he hasn't featured in anything at all since his spell there last year

158285[/snapback]

But he has hosted Test-Drive My Girlfriend, which makes it all OK. Or at least makes Love Island look classy :lol:

How these guys make a living amazes me!!!!

years of raking it in and they have no talent whatsoever.............

158401[/snapback]

That's TV today Rob, I know what you're saying but they're hardly the worst culprits. At least they've came up with ideas for shows that people actually watch. Says more about society/tastes in this country tbh.