Women!

Happy Face

One of the kids made wor lass a present a while ago. He covered 2 loo rolls in glitter and selotaped them together. She was over the moon, gave him a cuddle, told him how clever he was and gave him a bar of chocolate.

So today was her birthday, I thought "I know what she likes" and rather than one of those expensive gold items, I made her a thoughful gift of paperclips fashioned into a necklace.

Imagine my surprise when she opened it, burst into tears, and hasn't spoke to me since.

Women!

Can't live with us, can't please us any of the time!

Gentlemen - know your place!  :(

158588[/snapback]

shut it wench

you know damned well we've tried to explain logic, reason and sense to you lot for generations and you still can't grasp it.

I'll say one thing else, this country has gone down the shitter ever since women got the vote, we used to have a bloody empire!

Can't live with us, can't please us any of the time!

Gentlemen - know your place!  :(

158588[/snapback]

shut it wench

you know damned well we've tried to explain logic, reason and sense to you lot for generations and you still can't grasp it.

I'll say one thing else, this country has gone down the shitter ever since women got the vote, we used to have a bloody empire!

158633[/snapback]

You, in particular can't live without us ;)

You're forever whingeing about something some lass has done to wind you up yet you always go back for more. :o

Married 25 years, I took a look at my wife one day and said, "Honey, 25 years go, we had a cheap apartment, a cheap car, slept on a sofa bed and watched A 10 inch black and white TV, but I got to sleep every night with a hot 25 Year old blond. Now, we have a nice house, nice car, big bed and plasma Screen TV, but I'm sleeping with a 50 year old woman.

It seems to me that you are not holding up your side of things."

My wife is a very reasonable woman.

She told me to go out and find a hot 25 Year old blond, and she would make sure that I would once again be living in A cheap apartment, driving a cheap car & sleeping on a sofa bed.

Obvious even to Alex, my career as an online funny-man meets an untimely end. :o

I wept.

158882[/snapback]

Ended before it began? Interesting :(