Rocky Balboa

Jimbo

Rocky 6 - Rocky Balboa.

No question the series peaked with original Rocky movie, but the others have the appeal despite the cheese, this looks no different !

check out the trailer.

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/rockybalboa.html

158576[/snapback]

Rocky 3 is where its at! Mr T as Clubber Laing, Eye of the tiger, wrestling with Hulk Hogan, Rocky being trained by Appollo Creed and their fight at the end, what more do you want!!!

Rocky 6 - Rocky Balboa.

No question the series peaked with original Rocky movie, but the others have the appeal despite the cheese, this looks no different !

check out the trailer.

158576[/snapback]

Rocky 3 is where its at! Mr T as Clubber Laing, Eye of the tiger, wrestling with Hulk Hogan, Rocky being trained by Appollo Creed and their fight at the end, what more do you want!!!

158596[/snapback]

Too fricking right !!!

not forgetting the cheesey Eye of the tiger track too !!

Rocky 6 - Rocky Balboa.

check out the trailer.

158576[/snapback]

158596[/snapback]

Too fricking right !!!

158598[/snapback]

As if i would!

Say what you like about the Rocky Movies but the music suited them perfectly, whether it be training montages or winning at the end music!

Peaking with Rocky 4 training music i think, which amusingly was the music the teams came out to in one of the smogs away matches in europe!

Rocky 6 - Rocky Balboa.

check out the trailer.

158576[/snapback]

158596[/snapback]

Too fricking right !!!

158598[/snapback]

As if i would!

Say what you like about the Rocky Movies but the music suited them perfectly, whether it be training montages or winning at the end music!

Peaking with Rocky 4 training music i think, which amusingly was the music the teams came out to in one of the smogs away matches in europe!

158604[/snapback]

100% dude, that "hearts on fire" track from Rocky 4 had me leaping from my chair and into the back yard for 4 press ups every time !

Rocky 6 - Rocky Balboa.

check out the trailer.

158576[/snapback]

158596[/snapback]

Too fricking right !!!

158598[/snapback]

As if i would!

158604[/snapback]

100% dude, that "hearts on fire" track from Rocky 4 had me leaping from my chair and into the back yard for 4 press ups every time !

158606[/snapback]

When do they use "hearts on fire" i was thinking of the "training music" that has no lyrics, used when he's out in the snow training in Russia etc.

Rocky 6 - Rocky Balboa.

check out the trailer.

158576[/snapback]

158596[/snapback]

Too fricking right !!!

158598[/snapback]

As if i would!

158604[/snapback]

158606[/snapback]

When do they use "hearts on fire" i was thinking of the "training music" that has no lyrics, used when he's out in the snow training in Russia etc.

158610[/snapback]

Hearts on fire is the track they use for when Rocky was in his Russian training camp.

:(

Rocky 6 - Rocky Balboa.

check out the trailer.

158576[/snapback]

158596[/snapback]

Too fricking right !!!

158598[/snapback]

As if i would!

158604[/snapback]

158606[/snapback]

158610[/snapback]

Hearts on fire is the track they use for when Rocky was in his Russian training camp.

158611[/snapback]

Theres definitely a different one just called Training Music or something like that, not a song like Hearts on fire!

Rocky 6 - Rocky Balboa.

check out the trailer.

158576[/snapback]

158596[/snapback]

Too fricking right !!!

158598[/snapback]

As if i would!

158604[/snapback]

158606[/snapback]

158610[/snapback]

158611[/snapback]

Theres definitely a different one just called Training Music or something like that, not a song like Hearts on fire!

158612[/snapback]

Hhmmm, time I dusted off the DVD methinks.

I've googled it:

Tracklist:

1. Burning Heart - Survivor

2. Heart's On Fire - John Cafferty

3. Double Or Nothing - Kenny Loggins & Gladys Knight

4. Eye Of The Tiger - Survivor

5. Training Montage - Vince DiCola

6. War - Vince DiCola

7. Living In America - James Brown

8. No Easy Way Out - Robert Tepper

9. One Way Street - Go West

10. The Sweetest Victory - Touch

11. Training Montage - Vince DiCola

Thats the one!

Nerd alert  :(

158620[/snapback]

Fancy getting into the boxing ring and repeating that! :o

And anyway i'm not a nerd of the films, i don't own any of them i just have some of the music on my computer which is obviously way cooler ;)

Edited by Papa Lazaru

Clearly not when you think about what has she been in since...!  :(

Before Rocky she played Connie Corleone in the Godfather, but has never really been in the spotlight since.

158637[/snapback]

;) FUCKING KNEW I recognised Connie from somewhere other than Godfather

been pissing me off for years!

Every time I watch GodatherII ! :sweat::o

Clearly not when you think about what has she been in since...!  :(

Before Rocky she played Connie Corleone in the Godfather, but has never really been in the spotlight since.

158637[/snapback]

;) FUCKING KNEW I recognised Connie from somewhere other than Godfather

been pissing me off for years!

Every time I watch GodatherII ! :doh::o

158638[/snapback]

She's also Nicholas Cage's aunty and Francis Ford Coppola's brother :sweat:

Theres no easy way out is easily the best song from any of the films!

Rocky was obviously the best of the series, i juts like the whole 70s big city feel to it when hes training and collecting money down the docks etc.

Rocky 4 gets the cheese factor though. I love that film!

Watched I Heart Huckabees last night and I've just realised who the main characters mam was - Adrian aka Talia Shire. Ta

Watched I Heart Huckabees last night and I've just realised who the main characters mam was - Adrian aka Talia Shire. Ta

158686[/snapback]

I tried to watch that the other week and got totally confused, probably because I fell asleep half way through.

158686[/snapback]

I tried to watch that the other week and got totally confused, probably because I fell asleep half way through.

158688[/snapback]

It's not that good, trying a bit too hard to be philosophical and it just comes across as a bit pretentious. Has the odd funny bit though and I thought Mark Walhberg was good in it. Better than the telly at the moment like.