Bad Lad's Army

Gemmill

Don't know if it's happened yet, but there's a lad on it from North Shields who claims to be a male prostitute (an uglier lad you couldn't hope to meet) who has an eppy and starts throwing tables round and that. :( It was on the NE news earlier.

I'm watching this and all the cocky 'hard men' are about to cry like girls when snakey pays them a visit!

They seriously are a bunch of scumbags like.

I love this show !!!  :(

Surely putting twats through this is better than prison !!

158593[/snapback]

The lad from N. Shields reckoned he would sooner do 3 years in prison than 3 months on this. :o

The corporal from the first series is back. :( He's a legend.

I thought it was better when they used to do the series with average blokes rather than criminals.

As I speak:

'Fuck you'

'Fuck you, corporal!'

'Fuck you dickhead!'

Charming :o

Reminds me of a series or a film, not sure which, but what was it where the drill sergeant goes:

"I don't like the name Lawrence Private, only fags and pussies are called Lawrence"

and:

"If you don't stop laughing I'll rip your eyes out and SKULL FUCK YOU"

I have to watch it again! :(

Fucking great the way these scummy little twats are absolutely SHITE scared of the army blokes.

That lad says fuck all when the blokes shouting at him an inch from his face and then sits in the box almost whispering "I didn't fucking hesitate, don't tell me I fucking hesitated, fucking prick." when there's no way the bloke can hear him anymore. :(

Reminds me of a series or a film, not sure which, but what was it where the drill sergeant goes:

"I don't like the name Lawrence Private, only fags and pussies are called Lawrence"

and:

I have to watch it again!  :o

158603[/snapback]

Full Metal Jacket.

Now THAT is a classic movie ! :(

The thing this series shows though, is that it works.

Even though they only have them for a short while instead of say 2 years and even though they can't do things exactly as they'd like and theirs cameras there, in the end they sort some of them out and last series turned some of them round and had them wanting a career in the army.

But heaven forbid we could send convicted offenders and various other juvenile fuckwitts into the army to get some actual discilpline, guidance and leadership (plus father figures which many of them lack) because it would be against their human rights.

It isn't fair to have national service for all, thats not right, but for these types it would in many cases help them (and thus society) and in the cases it didn' work, well they've been out of our hair for 2 years and and thats 2 years less of them fucking other peoples lives up.

bring back national service

Fuck I'd even allow myself to get press ganged into it if it forced those little fuckers who live on the other side of my village to learn some fucking respect for others.

My elderly neighbour said she was shouted at and abuse was hurled at her because she shook her head at their language as she passed.

Now I know i've got a mouth as rancid as Wacky's cock, but at least I know when and where to use it (unlike Wack and his cock :( )

slow evisceration with a tuning fork is too good for em tbh

Fuck I'd even allow myself to get press ganged into it if it forced those little fuckers who live on the other side of my village to learn some fucking respect for others.

My elderly neighbour said she was shouted at and abuse was hurled at her because she shook her head at their language as she passed.

Now I know i've got a mouth as rancid as Wacky's cock, but at least I know when and where to use it (unlike Wack and his cock :( )

158630[/snapback]

I suggested this last series and was rounded on by the sandal folk who spoke of human rights etc...

I've not changed my mind, it clearly works and would sort the chavs and the hoodies out for good.

I suggested this last series and was rounded on by the sandal folk who spoke of human rights etc...

I've not changed my mind, it clearly works and would sort the chavs and the hoodies out for good.

158632[/snapback]

see this is where their argument falls down, Human Rights Act 1998 only applies to humans.

this lot are sub-cretinous Dole Queue-Fodder

waahh wahh someone is shouting at me..

Well maybe if you did what you were fucking told in the first place we wouldn't be in this distressing predicament,you whiney C U next tuesday!

158630[/snapback]

158632[/snapback]

Who'd pay for this btw, because I'd rather not thanks. If it was young people working on conservation projects in the countryside or on old biuldings or something similar then fine but if it's just putting young people through military service then no thanks.

Are we talking National Service for everyone here, or just young offenders? There's no way I would have wanted to have to do something like that, and no reason why I should have to either.

and:

I have to watch it again!  :o

158603[/snapback]

Full Metal Jacket.

Now THAT is a classic movie ! :(

158608[/snapback]

Cheers. ;)