Brock

The Fish

£12???

you're a fucking muppet Brock, I can't believe you paid £8 for a fucking piece of square cloth

159591[/snapback]

I needed something to hold my hair back, besides, I bought it last year!

It also paved the way for a Mormon Pirate skit, which was funny as owt! :( (I'll stick it on youtube someday)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:(

you, my boy

need more help than I can give!

159594[/snapback]

:D

I'll have you know that i've had equal amounts of people liking it than those hating, and thus far those that hate it have been 30+.

£8 and it's served me well, but I don't wear it anymore as me trucker hat looks better. :)

But why are you sticking your finger up at the camera?

Just why?

159612[/snapback]

oh and I'm under 30 and I still think a poxy square of cloth looks stupid and shouldn't cost more than £2

But why are you sticking your finger up at the camera?

Just why?

159612[/snapback]

oh and I'm under 30 and I still think a poxy square of cloth looks stupid and shouldn't cost more than £2

159616[/snapback]

That you may be, but you're still a biscuit & urine smelling fuddy-duddy. :D

I'm fucking contemporary sunshine, I'm in tune with the yout' of today

etc. etc.

basically I don't want you turning into a stereotype, ditch the narrow minded rock fetish and the ....fucking £8 bandana toting lifestyle.

The people on here have some fantastic tastes in music and film, use them, learn from them

I have

I'm fucking contemporary sunshine, I'm in tune with the yout' of today

etc. etc.

basically I don't want you turning into a stereotype, ditch the narrow minded rock fetish and the ....fucking £8 bandana toting lifestyle.

The people on here have some fantastic tastes in music and film, use them, learn from them

I have

159623[/snapback]

And what would you care if I was a stereotype? :(

Narrow-minded rock fetish? Despite all the Slipknots and Cradles, you've still got the Aerosmiths, Alice in Chains', Guns n Roses' etc for balance.

Bandana toting lifestyle? One pick of me wearing it on N-O hardly qualifies me for that. It was purchased because I needed something for me heed on holiday, it's since been replaced by me trucker hat.

There's nowt wrong with my taste in film that's for sure. Just recently watched Shawshank Redemption and Schindler's List fer crying out loud. And Seven which was a fiver down Asda (me mam needed to buy the evening post).

sure that a slice of rock, but what about Jesus and Mary Chain? Led Zeppelin, etc.

what about the root of the genre?

find the true creators and you'll qualify your taste.

the emphasis was more on the £8 than the bandana, to be honest I've seen worse ehadgear, the trucker hat sound fine... but £8... dude, you could have bought a fucking bowling shirt for that!

a swallow does not a summer make

sure they're good films, but I promise you that the people on this forum have an awesome taste in films, some which everyone knows, but a few that slip under the radar, I'm yet to be disappointed by any of the suggestions by them

Why do I care? well cos one less stereotype is a good thing!

Is that you on your profile, Brock? If so, why are you sticking your finger up at the camera?

159608[/snapback]

It is me aye.

It's like that because it's cropped. Full pic is on N-O.

159611[/snapback]

Hard paper round

Hey Brock - how are ticket sales going at the Mad Stad?

Gettingh the smogs first is a bit of a blow I guess.........................

Hey Brock - how are ticket sales going at the Mad Stad?

Gettingh the smogs first is a bit of a blow I guess.........................

159797[/snapback]

As far as I'm aware, it's good that I sent off for my season ticket early, you can't get a ticket for love nor money right now. :(

You think they wouldn't skimp on transfers...a reported 7 million to spend and we end up with Seol and Sodje, who've never played in the top flight.

Mind you, I still think they can stay up.

I'll be trying to get meself a ticket in the away end for the toon game though. :D